iOs/Android Fantasy War Tactics

MegatonNev

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2015
Messages
54,786
Reaction score
5,984

ok lah.... I recharge the coocoon dungeons and can safely auto stage 8 liao... so 96 lv150 a week plus expedition and stuff, so quite fast.... I seen the pros level up from 1* to 5* super fast.... I'm just a noob....

I tend to level up almost everyone, so I'm should be slower... plus I'm always out of gold....
 

Mata10

Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2012
Messages
5,191
Reaction score
1,091
then... do it the torture way...
auto the lower level.... use crystal to recharge...?

how many Chenny genes do you have at the moment...??

i hvn try auto chenny low lvl before usually i play myself.. weekend usually play games lesser... family time.. hahaha..

got about 350 genes bah i think? half of it only roughly :(

think need wait awhile more before i could get Chenny :(
 
Last edited:

MegatonNev

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2015
Messages
54,786
Reaction score
5,984
i hvn try auto chenny low lvl before usually i play myself.. weekend usually play games lesser... family time.. hahaha..

got about 350 genes bah i think? half of it only roughly :(

think need wait awhile more before i could get Chenny :(
Lol, I suddenly remembered that Chenny is the one u can't auto.... u need to use one to block & 1 jack to 1 Chenny & 3 on 1 Chenny to clear... can actually go for high level stages...

Sent from nothing new using GAGT
 

Mata10

Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2012
Messages
5,191
Reaction score
1,091
Lol, I suddenly remembered that Chenny is the one u can't auto.... u need to use one to block & 1 jack to 1 Chenny & 3 on 1 Chenny to clear... can actually go for high level stages...

Sent from nothing new using GAGT

i didnt block.. i usually cheong all up.. by the time they come up i finished chenny le.. :s13:

usually ard 4 turns.. hopefully this weekend got time to play abit..
 

Mata10

Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2012
Messages
5,191
Reaction score
1,091
nox or unknown good ? who to replace ?

i use deb , jack , carrot , serendi , mu..

what about after getting bearman ? muang ? chenny ?

haha..
 

Ramwee93

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2012
Messages
84
Reaction score
0
I cannot farm stage 6 onwards pros wanna give some advice for coocoon

Sent from sent from nokia 3310 using GAGT
 

Mata10

Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2012
Messages
5,191
Reaction score
1,091
I cannot farm stage 6 onwards pros wanna give some advice for coocoon

Sent from sent from nokia 3310 using GAGT

squad ?

just grin previous stages for lvl up n train to higher * , get genes to up skills too ?

*newbie advice* just trying to help :o
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top