iOs/Android Fantasy War Tactics

tidusboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2010
Messages
16,563
Reaction score
4
I cannot farm stage 6 onwards pros wanna give some advice for coocoon

Sent from sent from nokia 3310 using GAGT

train up your unit and eq level higher before u try again.

or try to bring in full type advantage heroes into the coocoo map. meaning all rock for scissor and so on.
 

MegatonNev

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2015
Messages
54,786
Reaction score
5,984
I cannot farm stage 6 onwards pros wanna give some advice for coocoon

Sent from sent from nokia 3310 using GAGT

for me, I will always attempt and die one time... try and figure out if you revive, would you be able to clear it within 6 (or stipulated rounds for SS).

If yes, I will revive and get my SS... after that slowly figure out a way to survive the dungeon....

If not, slowly grind my level up....
 

MegatonNev

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2015
Messages
54,786
Reaction score
5,984
Anyone use Kitty? Her AoE like jin satki. What equipment to use?

Kitty and Moa has large range but they are limited to large AOE attack without penetration or cc or other stuff....

good for coocoon dungeons only....
 

MegatonNev

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2015
Messages
54,786
Reaction score
5,984
new hero??

9Fk0YTn


Problem loading but you'll see it in the heroes page, the last one... no description yet but another rock.....

Looks like magician/healer type...
 
Last edited:

veltix

Master Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2014
Messages
2,554
Reaction score
176
How many here are f2p. Im from asia server.

Btw did you think my 3 4* heroes can farm glory heroes? My 4* are jack deb and kai
 

MegatonNev

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2015
Messages
54,786
Reaction score
5,984
How many here are f2p. Im from asia server.

Btw did you think my 3 4* heroes can farm glory heroes? My 4* are jack deb and kai

I'm not really F2P...
I subscribed to the monthly thingy....

Glory heroes are referring to Lost Island. It is possible... but it's very painful and long if you can only clear stage 1....

Heard Muang is easiest of 3 but Chenny at stage 2 is still possible as long as you can block the minions from entering and the rest can kill off the two Chenny at same time....
 

veltix

Master Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2014
Messages
2,554
Reaction score
176
I'm not really F2P...
I subscribed to the monthly thingy....

Glory heroes are referring to Lost Island. It is possible... but it's very painful and long if you can only clear stage 1....

Heard Muang is easiest of 3 but Chenny at stage 2 is still possible as long as you can block the minions from entering and the rest can kill off the two Chenny at same time....

Glory heroes u noe what im talking abt... general,cleo and moa.
 

veltix

Master Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2014
Messages
2,554
Reaction score
176
Abt the monthly thing...if we pay usd 9.99.
Monthly our bill will be +9.99? Or 1 time we pay monthly we get our items?
 

MegatonNev

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2015
Messages
54,786
Reaction score
5,984
Glory heroes u noe what im talking abt... general,cleo and moa.

pai seh... my mind can't switch....
4* really a bit hard though....

I think I had a full team of 4* then and even that was a challenge for hardest one....
 

MegatonNev

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2015
Messages
54,786
Reaction score
5,984
Abt the monthly thing...if we pay usd 9.99.
Monthly our bill will be +9.99? Or 1 time we pay monthly we get our items?

my monthly thing is actually the 30 days of 50 crystal at usd 4.99.
It's for one month only, every month they will ask me and I will take it up... lol....
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top