Quite a lot of people built her for pvp... for pve, her skills are ok but not really great...Cleo gd?
Just got her
Dom is good for pvp... but I don't see her for it that often anymoreAre Dominique and general rabouf gud for pve.
Forgive me if i spell his name incorrectly, cnt recall.
Slowly grind bah...But i wont die clear stage 6 but s rank only
Sent from sent from nokia 3310 using GAGT
Are Dominique and general rabouf gud for pve.
Forgive me if i spell his name incorrectly, cnt recall.
I look at his video and I have some disagreement over his rating... but it's purely over the fact that he is p2p and have set equip to boost or amplify his unit's ability....According to Barsark (search his name in YouTube, lots of informative videos), his main 5 for PVE only are Serendi, Lena, Chenny, Mu and Jack.
You have stun, charm, status debuff, heal, high attack and a boss killer plus tank.
Sent from LGE LG-H815 using GAGT
Cleo gd?
Just got her
Hope they nerf chenny. Too OP. One chenny can win whole dimension battle...
Also becoz i dun have...
Not really....Hmm... if i level my main story heroes to 5s. I can beat any bosses in map esp. Lost Island.
Hope they nerf chenny. Too OP. One chenny can win whole dimension battle...
Also becoz i dun have...
Dun like that leh.... i was lucky enough to roll 2 immunity on her![]()