iOs/Android Fantasy War Tactics

MeanVegTon

Banned
Joined
Nov 19, 2014
Messages
9,432
Reaction score
0
Lol, I had the longest dimensional breakthrough match ever... sent in a suicide squad but by virtue of the field, I won...

HLcTvGEl.jpg


Sent from IMH ward 69 bed 30.1 using GAGT
 

Evolenoon/noonelovE

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2008
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
0
any tips on dimensional breakthrough? i nvr get pass stage 8...the opponents so much higher lvl than me...how to fight sia
 

ahgui99

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2006
Messages
740
Reaction score
0
Using auto takes away the joy of playing this game leh. I only activate auto mode when I got SS for that particular stage and when I'm farming for genes or materials.

IMO, the AI sucks big time when you hand over the control. They will always use the hero's 3rd skill no matter the situation.

Mu's strength is in her 2nd skill. 100% stun, confirm plus chop but it's only for one target.

Unknown's stun can hit all surrounding targets at 75% accuracy when maxed.

Sent from LGE NEXUS 5 using GAGT

I am a lazy person lol
I usually auto daytime in office to clear the energy
 

MeanVegTon

Banned
Joined
Nov 19, 2014
Messages
9,432
Reaction score
0
Wah u power sia, the opp team so much higher lvl than u
It's was against the AI and the terrain wasn't bridge... so I just sat back and wait for them to chiong me.... and surprisingly the opponent didn't buff up the defence of his/her setup... so they was offensive strong... had to KO the strongest attackers in order and I was good...

Sent from IMH ward 69 bed 30.1 using GAGT
 

MeanVegTon

Banned
Joined
Nov 19, 2014
Messages
9,432
Reaction score
0
random rants as I work my plans for the future...

definitely get Lily's costume... it freaks me out seeing a man in maid's costume...

wasting all my time and money with 1 & 2 star equipment... getting them and refining to unique and reequipping my units with the best weapons in terms of their add on stats...

going to spend more time in the dungeons as I work on farming material... 5 stars seems like a distance away but always good to plan ahead I guess...
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top