Evolenoon/noonelovE
Senior Member
- Joined
- Jan 23, 2008
- Messages
- 1,035
- Reaction score
- 0
shld i get Mu or hold on to the coins till i get unknown?

It depends on what u want...shld i get Mu or hold on to the coins till i get unknown?
Same as u... stuck at 7-8... I only get my lord gauge filled up each time I go in....any tips on dimensional breakthrough? i nvr get pass stage 8...the opponents so much higher lvl than me...how to fight sia
Using auto takes away the joy of playing this game leh. I only activate auto mode when I got SS for that particular stage and when I'm farming for genes or materials.
IMO, the AI sucks big time when you hand over the control. They will always use the hero's 3rd skill no matter the situation.
Mu's strength is in her 2nd skill. 100% stun, confirm plus chop but it's only for one target.
Unknown's stun can hit all surrounding targets at 75% accuracy when maxed.
Sent from LGE NEXUS 5 using GAGT
how to set helper or is by default ?
Go expedition to change
Omfg....
I cleared 8...
![]()
And proceed to die horribly at stage 9....
No fight with full team of 5 stars....
Sent from IMH ward 69 bed 30.1 using GAGT
It's was against the AI and the terrain wasn't bridge... so I just sat back and wait for them to chiong me.... and surprisingly the opponent didn't buff up the defence of his/her setup... so they was offensive strong... had to KO the strongest attackers in order and I was good...Wah u power sia, the opp team so much higher lvl than u