iOs/Android Fantasy War Tactics

MegatonNev

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2015
Messages
54,784
Reaction score
5,984
5 point star ??
Can't post pic yet....
5 point star is the star that used to make the sigil....

This is what I think
i.imgur.com/NCwUMCI.jpg


Sent from nothing new using GAGT
 
Last edited:

redname

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 5, 2000
Messages
38,319
Reaction score
777
Oh ya... I find Sonic Boom quite decent.... he's like Momo...

they look like close range fighter but are actually mid range... able to participate in cooperation attacks and also have good movement... only con is the hp and defense....

Sent from nothing new using GAGT

I just realise he's pretty gd and got him to 4 star
 

MegatonNev

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2015
Messages
54,784
Reaction score
5,984
I just realise he's pretty gd and got him to 4 star
Me too... just gotten him to 4 star as well...
started to train him and use him when he was a pain in the ass everytime I face him in pvp.... one bugger gotten his Sonic Boom defense up and I had to try thrice before I KO his team...

Sent from nothing new using GAGT
 

MegatonNev

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2015
Messages
54,784
Reaction score
5,984
Anyone here gotten Bear man liao? Wanted to ask about using him...

Just gotten Cleo as well and she seems like an offensive Serendi... if only I can increase their charm rate up in an easier way other than gene farming...

Sent from nothing new using GAGT
 

MegatonNev

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2015
Messages
54,784
Reaction score
5,984
Oh ya, we getting another 30 blue gene on 24th Jan... hopefully everyone get a good unit....

Sent from nothing new using GAGT
 

MegatonNev

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2015
Messages
54,784
Reaction score
5,984
I just want duplicated genes for my Shu Shu.
How's Shu Shu for u so far?
Perfect gene is available at tod & chubby chest... I gotten 4 gene from it before...

Sent from nothing new using GAGT
 

MegatonNev

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2015
Messages
54,784
Reaction score
5,984
U getting Persona?
Can enlightened on his pros and cons for u to get him..

Sent from nothing new using GAGT
 

MegatonNev

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2015
Messages
54,784
Reaction score
5,984
This....is THE reason why I'm getting him.... :D

Hmm... it seems fun and nice but my main setup doesn't have any water walkers besides Mas & Sraka and there might be a fair bit of water stages but i view it as removing close range minion away from battle rather than lock down...
Maybe I'm more direct and prefer Mu's 100% stun...

Sent from nothing new using GAGT
 

MegatonNev

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2015
Messages
54,784
Reaction score
5,984
Sidenote, Chenny is back this weekend...

maybe I'm good enough to get her this time... I hope....

Sent from nothing new using GAGT
 

ahgui99

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2006
Messages
740
Reaction score
0
Do you guys thing cleo is better than serendi? still haven got cleo though.... :(
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top