tidusboi
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Apr 12, 2010
- Messages
- 16,563
- Reaction score
- 4
And sort of dumb to realize but the story mode is making a 5 point star as it progress....
Sent from nothing new using GAGT
5 point star ??

And sort of dumb to realize but the story mode is making a 5 point star as it progress....
Sent from nothing new using GAGT
Can't post pic yet....5 point star ??
Oh ya... I find Sonic Boom quite decent.... he's like Momo...
they look like close range fighter but are actually mid range... able to participate in cooperation attacks and also have good movement... only con is the hp and defense....
Sent from nothing new using GAGT
Me too... just gotten him to 4 star as well...I just realise he's pretty gd and got him to 4 star
Oh ya, we getting another 30 blue gene on 24th Jan... hopefully everyone get a good unit....
Sent from nothing new using GAGT
How's Shu Shu for u so far?I just want duplicated genes for my Shu Shu.
U getting Persona?
Can enlightened on his pros and cons for u to get him..
Sent from nothing new using GAGT
This....is THE reason why I'm getting him....
Hmm... it seems fun and nice but my main setup doesn't have any water walkers besides Mas & Sraka and there might be a fair bit of water stages but i view it as removing close range minion away from battle rather than lock down...This....is THE reason why I'm getting him....
U getting Persona?
Can enlightened on his pros and cons for u to get him..
Sent from nothing new using GAGT

Is she good? she seems similar to deb

i feel rike she is upgraded version of debby![]()
Do you guys thing cleo is better than serendi? still haven got cleo though....![]()
