iOs/Android Fantasy War Tactics

Atilas

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2014
Messages
31,530
Reaction score
18,310
anyway, today rast day to chiong for TOD rewards before it gets reset :s12:

Yes, noticed that yesterday. I have just cleared level 20 for the 3 crappy blue items from Black Cuckoo chests! Yay!

The consolation prize is the generic genes.
 

Evolenoon/noonelovE

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2008
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
0
Jin sianzz i still stuck at TOD lvl 32...
Btw am i the only 1 who use Alfred uncle...i think hes nt bad wif the wide range of hits
 

MegatonNev

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2015
Messages
54,784
Reaction score
5,984
Wah liew.... I think my way of using attack based team is killing me... Can't get passed level 20...

Sent from nothing new using GAGT
 

MegatonNev

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2015
Messages
54,784
Reaction score
5,984
Jin sianzz i still stuck at TOD lvl 32...
Btw am i the only 1 who use Alfred uncle...i think hes nt bad wif the wide range of hits
Not sure if you're the only one here but quite sure you're not... my friend list got use as mercenary... even brought the costume for him....

Sent from nothing new using GAGT
 

cloudst

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2000
Messages
5,639
Reaction score
0
i also using a very offensive team...nvr try tod after 20
but didnt manage to clear the mirror stage 20
 

Evolenoon/noonelovE

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2008
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
0
Adding frens... my nick is Niteveon
Currently mec is deb 5*, will change to jack soon once it get to 5*, now still lvl 56
 

Atilas

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2014
Messages
31,530
Reaction score
18,310
Managed to SS dungeon 6 for rock... will be getting 5* Jack today.... faster by 2 weeks... I guess the 3 200 rock coocoo also helped....

Sent from nothing new using GAGT

I have also just got Jack to 5* to join Deb and Mu. Going to aim for getting Kai to 5* today also if I have enough Energy.
 

MegatonNev

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2015
Messages
54,784
Reaction score
5,984
I have also just got Jack to 5* to join Deb and Mu. Going to aim for getting Kai to 5* today also if I have enough Energy.
I'm just with Deb & Jack... Mu is still far away :(

Actually I'm still confused over who should be my 4th and 5th 5* even though Kai is closest to achieving it...

Gilian is what Mu is and seems weird to level him to 5* even though his disarm is going to be useful for stun immunity bosses...; Cleo ish interesting but her success rate ish lower than the Serendi...; Carrot too glass cannon;

Sent from nothing new using GAGT
 

Atilas

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2014
Messages
31,530
Reaction score
18,310
I'm just with Deb & Jack... Mu is still far away :(

Actually I'm still confused over who should be my 4th and 5th 5* even though Kai is closest to achieving it...

Gilian is what Mu is and seems weird to level him to 5* even though his disarm is going to be useful for stun immunity bosses...; Cleo ish interesting but her success rate ish lower than the Serendi...; Carrot too glass cannon;

Sent from nothing new using GAGT

Yeah, I want to replace Carrot but I feel that I need to do a core 5 heroes to 5* as a base before farming for all the higher end heroes. Aiming for Chenny to replace Kai this weekend and maybe Nox to replace Carrot.

It is challenging to have a team with balanced types (rock, scissors, paper) and also tank, ranged DPS, crowd controller and healer. I guess, with the a maxed out core 5, the other higher end characters will come easier.
 

MegatonNev

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2015
Messages
54,784
Reaction score
5,984
Yeah, I want to replace Carrot but I feel that I need to do a core 5 heroes to 5* as a base before farming for all the higher end heroes. Aiming for Chenny to replace Kai this weekend and maybe Nox to replace Carrot.

It is challenging to have a team with balanced types (rock, scissors, paper) and also tank, ranged DPS, crowd controller and healer. I guess, with the a maxed out core 5, the other higher end characters will come easier.
I'm looking through the entire rooster.... and I can come up with this as my future plans...

Core: Deb, Jack, Mu, ???...

Balance team : Deb, Mu, Gilian, Poni & Jack...

Cc team: Mu, Unknown, Gilian, Raboff & Jenny...

Offensive team: Deb, Carrot, Chenny, ???....

Sent from nothing new using GAGT
 

HuaiNR

Master Member
Joined
May 30, 2005
Messages
4,207
Reaction score
0
Not sure if you guys know this, I discovered this by accident when doing the lost island event.
So say you are in Chenny Stage 3 and all your heroes died. If you use your gems to revive them and defeat her within 9 turns, they will still award you SS for that stage.

Edit: think there's some bug whereby stage 2 actually awards more genes than stage 3. Have gotten 9 - 13 genes from stage 2 per try, can try for Chenny before the developers fix the "bug".

Sent from LGE LG-H815 using GAGT
 
Last edited:

Atilas

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2014
Messages
31,530
Reaction score
18,310
Not sure if you guys know this, I discovered this by accident when doing the lost island event.
So say you are in Chenny Stage 3 and all your heroes died. If you use your gems to revive them and defeat her within 9 turns, they will still award you SS for that stage.

Edit: think there's some bug whereby stage 2 actually awards more genes than stage 3. Have gotten 9 - 13 genes from stage 2 per try, can try for Chenny before the developers fix the "bug".

Sent from LGE LG-H815 using GAGT

I have just cleared stage 3 with SS. I got 23 genes. The previous time which I got an A because 2 heroes died, I got 12 genes. Stage 3 still yields more genes.
 

MegatonNev

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2015
Messages
54,784
Reaction score
5,984
Not sure if you guys know this, I discovered this by accident when doing the lost island event.
So say you are in Chenny Stage 3 and all your heroes died. If you use your gems to revive them and defeat her within 9 turns, they will still award you SS for that stage.

Edit: think there's some bug whereby stage 2 actually awards more genes than stage 3. Have gotten 9 - 13 genes from stage 2 per try, can try for Chenny before the developers fix the "bug".

Sent from LGE LG-H815 using GAGT
I have just cleared stage 3 with SS. I got 23 genes. The previous time which I got an A because 2 heroes died, I got 12 genes. Stage 3 still yields more genes.
You guys have all the luck... only getting around 15-18 genes per time... managed to SS with 5* Jack mercenary....

Without another Jack, success rate is only 50%... I need to level up my units more.... even a 4* Jack as mercenary is still better than my 5* Deb....

Sent from nothing new using GAGT
 
Last edited:

Atilas

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2014
Messages
31,530
Reaction score
18,310
You guys have all the luck... only getting around 15-18 genes per time... managed to SS with 5* Jack mercenary....

Without another Jack, success rate is only 50%... I need to level up my units more.... even a 4* Jack as mercenary is still better than my 5* Deb....

Sent from nothing new using GAGT

To finish it 100%, you will need to have Jack and Kai(or any 4* rock hero with lots of HP) in the team.

Jack can solo the left Chenny by himself using his third skill. The rest of the team support the other 4* rock hero with the right Chenny. Make sure you kill both Chennys at the same round (which is round 4 or round 5). The mobs from the bottom can be ignored if you can finish Chennys by round 5.
 

MegatonNev

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2015
Messages
54,784
Reaction score
5,984
Ya, seems it's not a bug. Haha, could be I was damn lucky the 1st few times.

Sent from LGE LG-H815 using GAGT
I got as low as 11 for round 3.... :(

To finish it 100%, you will need to have Jack and Kai(or any 4* rock hero with lots of HP) in the team.

Jack can solo the left Chenny by himself using his third skill. The rest of the team support the other 4* rock hero with the right Chenny. Make sure you kill both Chennys at the same round (which is round 4 or round 5). The mobs from the bottom can be ignored if you can finish Chennys by round 5.
Yup, using that strategy....ran out of Jack mercenary so I'm taking 7-8 rounds with hell fire to secure win...With another Jack, I could chiong to complete in 4 with hell fire...,

Sent from imh ward 69 bed 30.1 using GAGT
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top