HuaiNR
Master Member
- Joined
- May 30, 2005
- Messages
- 4,207
- Reaction score
- 0

I got as low as 11 for round 3....
Yup, using that strategy....ran out of Jack mercenary so I'm taking 7-8 rounds with hell fire to secure win...With another Jack, I could chiong to complete in 4 with hell fire...,
Sent from imh ward 69 bed 30.1 using GAGT
I position Jenny there.Did you position someone like Serendi or Carrot, right below the potion spawning square? They will assist in providing additional cooperation damage to both Chennys from that position. Of course, your Jack and Kai must lure both Chennys to be in the firing range of Carrot or Serendi.
wah liao...i get 4 for round 3 lor
i think im damn suay...8 out 10 round i get <10 chenny genes
think im gonna give up

Wtf, I just got 4 as well....wah liao...i get 4 for round 3 lor
i think im damn suay...8 out 10 round i get <10 chenny genes
think im gonna give up
Sorry, I'm greedy....Sorry for the lousy picture quality.. Haha.
Just chiong stage 2 la, at least if get <10 won't so heart pain.
![]()
Sent from LGE LG-H815 using GAGT
Slowly farm lor....Jun satki, moi can only stage 1 then gave up when see need so many genes
Gxgx.... I'm still 100 genes away... going to refill my energy for my daily process like coocoo dungeon and will continue farming her tmr....Got mine too. Now to continue to farm to up the skills.