
lol, chiu all got chenny and even upgraded her skillz.
i didnt event bother to get her genes after clearing for first time.
too grindy for me![]()
It won't be so painful if they consistently give out 15-20 genes....
i kenna a lot of 4-6 genes... waste of energy![]()

still too painful for me to grind![]()
btw, does asian svr powerhouse Rowen lurk here ?![]()

still too painful for me to grind![]()
btw, does asian svr powerhouse Rowen lurk here ?![]()
does his/her message of the day contains EDMW lingo?
if not, definitely no....
lol, was tempted to delete a few people until I saw XXX***** or ***...
Lol, don't think he's in here....i never check reh. i only know he is sg
Sigh din manage to max her skills....
Only manage to max skill three with 70+ genes extra.
Damn hard to farm... keep getting 4-5 genes in many of the runs...![]()

i am having maintenance too..
i spend my gems on expendation 1st...maybe lord clothes nxt
Mine is similar.
1. Get Expedition to lvl 4
2. Lord's costume, the one with +MP
3. Get Expedition to lvl 10
4. Expand Friends list and get as many friends as possible. (Can clear them later when you are maxed at 75.)
5. Spend on Lord Masteries.
6. Spend on reseting the Cuckoos.
7. Spend to get energy to farm Chenny during Chenny's weekend. (I was playing quite frequently over the last 2 days and only managed to get about 1800 genes.)
I think I spent gotten about 13 Lord mastery... use it to get to the crystal thingy.... long term investment that I hope will work out in future....how many lord mastery points have u guys buy alr ?
I think I spent gotten about 13 Lord mastery... use it to get to the crystal thingy.... long term investment that I hope will work out in future....
Sent from imh ward 69 bed 30.1 using GAGT
