Atilas
High Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Feb 23, 2014
- Messages
- 31,547
- Reaction score
- 18,332
I hope we will still have a few people left to form the guild. My friend list has a lot of inactives. Started removing those non active less than 4* friends.
Don't worry if you are 2* and active. I will keep you.
My Chenny is halfway to 5*. Once 5*, I might switch my mercenary to her. She has enough MP to perform 2 rounds of burst damage with her level 10 3rd skil. Should be good as a mercenary.
Don't worry if you are 2* and active. I will keep you.
My Chenny is halfway to 5*. Once 5*, I might switch my mercenary to her. She has enough MP to perform 2 rounds of burst damage with her level 10 3rd skil. Should be good as a mercenary.
Last edited:
