iOs/Android Fantasy War Tactics

MegatonNev

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2015
Messages
54,787
Reaction score
5,986

xXCloudXx

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2005
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
add me please xCloudx still newbie ^ ^'

btw which rank is the minimum to farm the rebirth mats for 4 star? the rebirth dungeon I stuck at rank 3 to clear >.<
 

HuaiNR

Master Member
Joined
May 30, 2005
Messages
4,207
Reaction score
0
I'm getting it on Wednesday I think...
My coins always used up... how come u got coins left...??

Sent from nothing new using GAGT

I bought Mu and Momo so far. Used to distribute my coins between them everyday.

I stopped buying coins for Mu after I decided to get Unknown. Never used Momo after getting him.

My expedition is now lvl 10 and I can get around 300+ coins per day? Take away the 150 needed for Unknown daily and I would get a surplus of 150+.

Sent from LGE LG-H815 using GAGT
 

MegatonNev

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2015
Messages
54,787
Reaction score
5,986
I bought Mu and Momo so far. Used to distribute my coins between them everyday.

I stopped buying coins for Mu after I decided to get Unknown. Never used Momo after getting him.

My expedition is now lvl 10 and I can get around 300+ coins per day? Take away the 150 needed for Unknown daily and I would get a surplus of 150+.

Sent from LGE LG-H815 using GAGT
I'm getting almost the same amount of coins as u (sometimes more) but I'm still spent on Mu & Shark too... lol... Mu is my 4th 5 star.... her 100% and aoe heal is too valuable for me to give up....

Sent from nothing new using GAGT
 

MegatonNev

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2015
Messages
54,787
Reaction score
5,986
Mu is a fantastic character but everything she can do, Unknown can do better.

That's just my opinion, all the heroes have their pros and cons.

Sent from LGE LG-H815 using GAGT
Lol... I just a sucker for 100% stuff... I can't stand 2% room for miss... dodge is already sian enough....

With that said, I will still happily receive Unknown with open arms... he should be my next recruit... after which will be Moa.....

Sent from nothing new using GAGT
 

MegatonNev

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2015
Messages
54,787
Reaction score
5,986

Ramwee93

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2012
Messages
84
Reaction score
0
Aiya. Brought the darkmage on last time promo

Sent from sent from nokia 3310 using GAGT
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top