iOs/Android Fantasy War Tactics

MegatonNev

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2015
Messages
54,784
Reaction score
5,984
Omfg....
After 4 hours of trial and error....
zSEeX5Il.jpg


Chenny or Jenny??

Sent from nothing new using GAGT
 

Ramwee93

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2012
Messages
84
Reaction score
0
Not highest but should have a lot of active players

Sent from sent from nokia 3310 using GAGT
 

MegatonNev

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2015
Messages
54,784
Reaction score
5,984
Hahaha okie... let me attempt the tower this month.
Will ask u for guide if got problem... hahaha

I think stage 45 is bugged...
the enemies all around you but if you don't attack them, you can walk straight up to the slime (boss) and KO it...
 

MegatonNev

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2015
Messages
54,784
Reaction score
5,984
this month 1 is ez ah ?

yes, it is to me...
last month I stuck at 31... this month I managed to clear it...
but it's cause they nerf ToD and added a "Hard" difficulty....

the new unit is reward for the hard stage...
don't think I will ever have a chance to clear that...
 

tidusboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2010
Messages
16,563
Reaction score
4
yes, it is to me...
last month I stuck at 31... this month I managed to clear it...
but it's cause they nerf ToD and added a "Hard" difficulty....

the new unit is reward for the hard stage...
don't think I will ever have a chance to clear that...

who is the new unit ?
 

MegatonNev

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2015
Messages
54,784
Reaction score
5,984
maintenance tomorrow...

0204(Thur.)-Server-Maintenance-Announcement

it should be from 6am to 11am SGP time....

some notes on it...
"Through this maintenance, Tower of Dawn – Hard mode, character remake, guild system, and etc. will be added as we have announced on developer’s patch note.

We apologize that the maintenance will go on longer than usual due to a heavy load of changes that will be applied."

:s12::s12::s12:
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top