
I'm full at 100 but very tempted to delete some EDMWers who are inactive for more than 3 days....
Sent from nothing new using GAGT

Lol, power lah....I have deleted a few who are inactive for more than 30 days. 30 days is a bit too much liao.![]()
Yes... ToD level 55 is way easier than it was.... but still took me sometime to figure out the way....From the Trial towers?![]()
Yes... ToD level 55 is way easier than it was.... but still took me sometime to figure out the way....
mirror 5 is too tough for me...
Sent from nothing new using GAGT
Omfg....
After 4 hours of trial and error....
http://i.imgur.com/zSEeX5Il.jpg
Chenny or Jenny??
Sent from nothing new using GAGT
Hahaha okie... let me attempt the tower this month.
Will ask u for guide if got problem... hahaha
this month 1 is ez ah ?
yes, it is to me...
last month I stuck at 31... this month I managed to clear it...
but it's cause they nerf ToD and added a "Hard" difficulty....
the new unit is reward for the hard stage...
don't think I will ever have a chance to clear that...
for rainbow genes.. u all use for train whos skill huh?
who is the new unit ?


