redname
High Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jun 5, 2000
- Messages
- 38,319
- Reaction score
- 777
we are mostly based on asian server. maybe you are on global ?
Yes I think so

we are mostly based on asian server. maybe you are on global ?
Candidates now are Chris & Bearman....Jack from 60% leech drop to 19.. a bit painful... now thinking who to replace him
Candidates now are Chris & Bearman....
Quite dick move to nerf so much... I was expecting it to be nerfed to 30%....
Sent from nothing new using GAGT
I don't have him so can't comment on usability but his kit on is def type but he's balance type stats... a pseudo defender with decent def...just when i'm about to hit 5* with him....kns...
I just acquired lancer alex....any good?
someone needs to start another guild...
I'm like two slots to full and we have a fair bit of requests....
guild event: free black capsule for all member if your guild is full.
Bro... we're lacking you to mark full attendance.... there's still 10 hours....Niteveon
Btw do i need to get Lord potential boast to full b4 i can draw any immunity for my heros?
just applied for hwz
Bro... we're lacking you to mark full attendance.... there's still 10 hours....
Sent from nothing new using GAGT
Gam xia.... got 50 more energy liao.... but as if we don't have enough...Ps Ps...nvr notice the attendance button. Done liao.
Bro, just fought with u in BoH...Created another guild, HWZ.
MVT korkor can sic how chiu clear tod 55 and who chiu use ?![]()
I don't have him so can't comment on usability but his kit on is def type but he's balance type stats... a pseudo defender with decent def...
If ur Chris or Bearman is almost same level/* as him, can test run to see whose better...
Sent from nothing new using GAGT
think lancer hard to train because of the lack of genes to farm unless u have tons of pGenes to begin with...
very true, didn't think of that...
but really see a lot of people with Rage, skills yet to maxed but still scary strong....