iOs/Android Fantasy War Tactics

MegatonNev

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2015
Messages
54,789
Reaction score
5,985
How come? I tot set stuff are better?

Set items are better...
but when you get 1 of 3 or 2 of 3... you don't know whether you should equip your units with it... unequip will cost crystal and leave it in the inventory will cost space...

I rather kena the normal stuff since I can move it around and do my DB...
 

ahgui99

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2006
Messages
740
Reaction score
0
Set items are better...
but when you get 1 of 3 or 2 of 3... you don't know whether you should equip your units with it... unequip will cost crystal and leave it in the inventory will cost space...

I rather kena the normal stuff since I can move it around and do my DB...

I see i see... so far i only have a few set items... I gave them to those chars which i think i will use for long term...
 

MegatonNev

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2015
Messages
54,789
Reaction score
5,985
sian to the max... I did the unequip all thingy and use hellfire spam...

completed DB twice both time gotten Fruel instead of Lena genes...

and I think they have a system to trace hellfire spam... I completed stage 7 onwards with little to no gene rewards....
 

ahgui99

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2006
Messages
740
Reaction score
0
sian to the max... I did the unequip all thingy and use hellfire spam...

completed DB twice both time gotten Fruel instead of Lena genes...

and I think they have a system to trace hellfire spam... I completed stage 7 onwards with little to no gene rewards....

How far are you away from Lena? I read Fruel is quite good too...
 

tidusboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2010
Messages
16,563
Reaction score
4
sian to the max... I did the unequip all thingy and use hellfire spam...

completed DB twice both time gotten Fruel instead of Lena genes...

and I think they have a system to trace hellfire spam... I completed stage 7 onwards with little to no gene rewards....

hellfire spam still works ?

hellfire liao then end battle ?
 

MegatonNev

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2015
Messages
54,789
Reaction score
5,985
hellfire spam still works ?

hellfire liao then end battle ?

Use my 1st / 2nd team to chiong till stage 5/6...
Stage 7-10, I spam hellfire 5 time and send team ko them...
Bring one unit, Hellfire & proceed to chiong and die....
After which go story charge & repeat.... 6 hellfire to fully ko an entire team... I got 35 units so I could do that...

Sent from nothing new using GAGT
 

MegatonNev

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2015
Messages
54,789
Reaction score
5,985
I still got somemore to go also... Luckier in lena genes... I got 163 fruel and 206 lena....

wah you chiong DB ah...??
I only started chiong DB recently when I figure out how to clear all with my crew..
 

MegatonNev

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2015
Messages
54,789
Reaction score
5,985
just remember that there should be a lost island event this weekend...
time your collection of energy so that you can chiong the lost island....
 

tidusboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2010
Messages
16,563
Reaction score
4
just remember that there should be a lost island event this weekend...
time your collection of energy so that you can chiong the lost island....

this weekend is who ah ?

need to get chenny riao. keep tio jialat jialat in pvp by her. :s22:
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top