IPhone 11 or XS Max

chanbri

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2007
Messages
1,206
Reaction score
21
I'm looking forward to see the screen of the pro. If it's anywhere near my Note 10+ then that's damn good already.

Sent from Google PIXEL 3 XL using GAGT
 

mackie8

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2008
Messages
2,338
Reaction score
1
Iphone 11 screen looks more vibrant now than the XR... I went to apple store. I like the red iphone 11...

Sent from Samsung SM-G930F using GAGT
 

chanbri

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2007
Messages
1,206
Reaction score
21
Yes this year iPhone 11 screen is way better than the XR. This alone makes the iPhone 11 very solid for me. Coz you look at your screen most of the time. It needs to please your eyes.
 

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2008
Messages
7,576
Reaction score
347
I'm looking forward to see the screen of the pro. If it's anywhere near my Note 10+ then that's damn good already.

Sent from Google PIXEL 3 XL using GAGT

iPhone 11 Pro screen is even better than the Note 10. They are fundamentally the same screen made by Samsung but thanks to Apple industrial leading calibration, they made the same screen even better.
 

kokfann

Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2008
Messages
454
Reaction score
0
Was at Apple Store at noon. Seems none or maybe minute difference between ip11 and ip11pro display. Even when I ask the Apple staff to show me, she can’t. She keep saying the contrast is better, but when I disable True Tone and set brightness the same for both, she is at loss. Then she tried to say if reading a lot then OLED will be more pleasing for eyes. I LOL and left after my collection.

Yes this year iPhone 11 screen is way better than the XR. This alone makes the iPhone 11 very solid for me. Coz you look at your screen most of the time. It needs to please your eyes.
 

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 24, 2003
Messages
21,478
Reaction score
3,162
Was at Apple Store at noon. Seems none or maybe minute difference between ip11 and ip11pro display. Even when I ask the Apple staff to show me, she can’t. She keep saying the contrast is better, but when I disable True Tone and set brightness the same for both, she is at loss. Then she tried to say if reading a lot then OLED will be more pleasing for eyes. I LOL and left after my collection.

e OLED is very much brighter.
 

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2006
Messages
69,506
Reaction score
20,067
I think with the much faster processor and cheaper price, the iPhone 11 should be a much better bet.
 

OnePunch!!

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2019
Messages
1,408
Reaction score
173
The thicker bezler on xr2 vs premium max oled still can’t Fright if go head on
 

behling

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2004
Messages
1,384
Reaction score
3
Apple did a good job with the naming this year
iPhone 11
iPhone pro
iPhone pro max.

When it shld have been
2019
iPhone XR
IPhone 11
Iphone 11 max.

The iPhone 11 is actually an iPhone XR.
If it’s named as XR would u have bought it?
U would have been better off with iPhone xs instead. OLED vs LCD is a no brainer to make matters worst. iPhone 11 (XR) can’t watch movies in 1080p. u can say u don’t watch movies but what about the videos u record down? Record in 1080p but can’t playback at 1080p? LOL.

463ppi vs 324ppi. No contest. Even the iPhone 6 Plus (which has been phased out of ios13) from 2014 has more ppi (sharper) then ur iPhone 11 of 2019
 
Last edited:

chanbri

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2007
Messages
1,206
Reaction score
21
In paper you can say that. Have a look. You’d be surprised how good the iPhone 11 lcd display is. It’s much brighter and better than the XR.
 

behling

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2004
Messages
1,384
Reaction score
3
We are comparing x/xs with iPhone 11. Not xr with iPhone 11. I’m just saying Iphone 11 is actually, 2019’s IPhone XR

In paper you can say that. Have a look. You’d be surprised how good the iPhone 11 lcd display is. It’s much brighter and better than the XR.
 

mackie8

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2008
Messages
2,338
Reaction score
1
I understand what u mean..
I notice that too...
Colors are more vibrant on the iPhone 11 compare to XRs lcd...


In paper you can say that. Have a look. You’d be surprised how good the iPhone 11 lcd display is. It’s much brighter and better than the XR.
 

appl888

Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Messages
7,646
Reaction score
0
I understand what u mean..
I notice that too...
Colors are more vibrant on the iPhone 11 compare to XRs lcd...

thanks for the discussion guys
i don't record videos
i don't watch videos
i watch movies in 720 or SD
i don't take a lot of photos
so it is iphone 11 for me:s13::s13::s13:
 

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2004
Messages
8,712
Reaction score
4
Actually iPhone 11 is really good. I can't tell the difference between iPhone 11 screen vs iPhone X and IPhone 11 Pro Max
 

appl888

Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Messages
7,646
Reaction score
0
Actually iPhone 11 is really good. I can't tell the difference between iPhone 11 screen vs iPhone X and IPhone 11 Pro Max

Yah true
It is cheaper too
Processor faster
Not so obiang (no 3 holes)
Better battery than XR
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top