iPhone 12 Series

pnutbutterwulf

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2008
Messages
79
Reaction score
0
Mini has the worst batt life among 12 leh
I would go for the latest model
U are using X i assume, it would be a great upgrade to 12
Batt life...if u super heavy user then just get a pd powerbank

Hi there! I chose mini because of the size, since I’m coming from an iPhone 8. ☺️ If battery sucks then I may have to consider the 12. But I believe 11 pro is slightly smaller right? I don’t like my phone too big. That 12 pro max is gargantuan!

Posted from PCWX using iPhone 8
 

i_am_fatimah

Master Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2007
Messages
3,018
Reaction score
1,290
Hi there! I chose mini because of the size, since I’m coming from an iPhone 8. ☺️ If battery sucks then I may have to consider the 12. But I believe 11 pro is slightly smaller right? I don’t like my phone too big. That 12 pro max is gargantuan!

Posted from PCWX using iPhone 8

11 pro is smaller than 12 but much heavier, but the battery life on the 11 pro is really a champ
 

pnutbutterwulf

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2008
Messages
79
Reaction score
0
11 pro is smaller than 12 but much heavier, but the battery life on the 11 pro is really a champ

That’s what I read too! I guess it’s bang for a buck because it’s kinda like free if I do recontract haha. But I choose 12 kinda like have to pay a few hundreds leh.

Posted from PCWX using iPhone 8
 

Eidekos

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2013
Messages
1,013
Reaction score
1
Battery not bad, almost same.. Coming from 11pm.

My first day. Normal browsing, social media, Youtube, camera and video testing. No games tho. lasted me whole day. 🤔

JCS2U5S.jpg


IPhone 12 PM’s battery life is really good
 

Eidekos

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2013
Messages
1,013
Reaction score
1
That’s what I read too! I guess it’s bang for a buck because it’s kinda like free if I do recontract haha. But I choose 12 kinda like have to pay a few hundreds leh.

Posted from PCWX using iPhone 8
Get any of the 12. Latest, even if u dnt need 5g now, you need it next year. 🤣🤭
 

CyberTan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2018
Messages
14,876
Reaction score
4,878
Just activated it. No far no problem with the using screen protector and UAG case. But the Taptic touch is indeed a problem.

If you bought from Apple store then u have 14 days to use it and see if u can live with the problem. If you bought elsewhere, unlikely u can return so just use and live with it for now. It feels like a hardware problem so I guess there’s no quick fix for now.
 

SyraLeo

Master Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2004
Messages
4,517
Reaction score
146
damn tempted to get the iphone 12, but the face id thing is so annoying, constantly having to pull down my mask and not having music controls in the music widget... wtf?

but the iphone 11 battery, WOOOO that was some amazing battery life, on par with my old huawei p20 pro and p30 pro, some days i forgot to charge it and it will last me 3 days on normal use. i dont play games or watch movies on it, just WA and normal surfing/wifi tether.
 

mahcosg

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2002
Messages
6,404
Reaction score
177
yes the batter on pro max is good. I got the phone yesterday at 80% and after 4 hrs plus of usage, I still have 50%
 

wwf

Master Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2000
Messages
2,780
Reaction score
513
Better to wait for ip13 if can, most likely their new battery technology and new Qualcomm x60 modem will fix the battery and 5g hungry power issue
 

Shawny88

Master Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2016
Messages
4,084
Reaction score
1,057
damn tempted to get the iphone 12, but the face id thing is so annoying, constantly having to pull down my mask and not having music controls in the music widget... wtf?

but the iphone 11 battery, WOOOO that was some amazing battery life, on par with my old huawei p20 pro and p30 pro, some days i forgot to charge it and it will last me 3 days on normal use. i dont play games or watch movies on it, just WA and normal surfing/wifi tether.

You can set up an alternate face id with mask on
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top