- Joined
- Mar 9, 2004
- Messages
- 125,317
- Reaction score
- 6,578
damn it. Graphite looks better hor~?
Just like the 11 pro, i chose the space grey. It really look damn nice. Some angle it look totally like silver.

damn it. Graphite looks better hor~?
damn it. Graphite looks better hor~?
Yeap, knew Graphite is the best colour since day 1.
Just like the 11 pro, i chose the space grey. It really look damn nice. Some angle it look totally like silver.![]()
Graphite always looks good 1 ma
But sian leh if u every model also take graphite
Pacific blue looks chio to me le
Sent from Samsung SM-G985F using GAGT
Yeah very tempting leh haha
Space grey/graphite/whatever as long as grey are always my go to colors for iphone.
maybe the video/website got into me.. ended up choosing Pacific Blue.. oh well~
yeah my iPad, iPhone all muted color one: Space Grey
hand itchy go order Pacific Blue~
the problem is why they introduce a different color and not give me my Space Grey~![]()
Deciding between blue and goldAny love for the gold? Looks really good to me.
Can I ask folks here which color do you guys are going to hoot for iPhone 12 pro max? I’m torn between graphite and pacific blue.
Any reasons for choosing which color?
Can I ask folks here which color do you guys are going to hoot for iPhone 12 pro max? I’m torn between graphite and pacific blue.
Any reasons for choosing which color?
Yeap, knew Graphite is the best colour since day 1.
blue best lolIf you go for the Pacific Blue, be sure to commit to using a navy blue case or transparent case or use it naked. Else, go for Graphite if you want more flexibility on case compatibility. Do take note that the colour of the iPhone will be reflected on the camera module itself.
Oh cool, just go for the Pacific Blue as you see through the iPhone case everyday. It'll make your 1st 5G phone more memorable. Haha.I always use my iPhone with a transparent casing and also I’m a space grey chap but now torn between going for a new color or use back the graphite which looks chio as well lol. Thanks for your advice.