iPhone 12 Series

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2005
Messages
20,321
Reaction score
1,819

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2005
Messages
20,321
Reaction score
1,819

bedlamite

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2002
Messages
1,978
Reaction score
51
This should probably go into the accessories thread but since we're talking about colors I figure with

gAcSKsS.jpg


Got a cheap ESR case to standby before all the nice cases start coming out, going to slap it on a Pacific Blue pro and the blue/gold contrast should look pretty dope

Typically can't stand TPU cases because they get slippery after a while but just play play for a bit
 

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Mar 9, 2004
Messages
125,319
Reaction score
6,579
Today got 2 very important timing. :s13:

1) Wait for 12 videos.
2) Wait for genshin impact klee.

:s13:
 

metamofia89

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
7,472
Reaction score
52
This is a poison thread haha. If the graphite is more of a lighter shade of the Space Grey, think I will hoot it.
 

PongRareRare

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2008
Messages
2,047
Reaction score
92
Mine with the nomad casing can feel a bit of warm behind... i went setting set to medium. lol. I humji. :o :o

I using mous case, it’s hot leh! I thought since I have the “best iPhone” I can go max go I try everything highest, 60fps. Play few min hot liao.
Even default everything + 60fps heats up easily as well.
Scared battery spoil so tuned down to default again. Haha
 

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Mar 9, 2004
Messages
125,319
Reaction score
6,579
I using mous case, it’s hot leh! I thought since I have the “best iPhone” I can go max go I try everything highest, 60fps. Play few min hot liao.
Even default everything + 60fps heats up easily as well.
Scared battery spoil so tuned down to default again. Haha

Must try with 12 see. I guess it will be hot too. :o
 

bluegt

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 17, 2012
Messages
968
Reaction score
228
I using mous case, it’s hot leh! I thought since I have the “best iPhone” I can go max go I try everything highest, 60fps. Play few min hot liao.
Even default everything + 60fps heats up easily as well.
Scared battery spoil so tuned down to default again. Haha

Same problem even playing Mario kart multiplayer. Just hold an ice pack to the back, problem solved.
 

theory_87

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
25,010
Reaction score
11
The problem is apple did not include passive cooling solution like most android phone during the phone design. It was made worst by the stacking of PCB.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top