manofsorrows
Master Member
- Joined
- Jan 22, 2015
- Messages
- 3,988
- Reaction score
- 685
He got nda.. cannot post. Wait teo pok. Haha
You apple staff should take photos post here.![]()

You apple staff should take photos post here.![]()
iJustine? bimbotic and bias apple sheep. same league as Rene Ritchie. waste of time watching their videos. max tech was previously quite ok and unbiased but recent months when I was max tech video it's almost as if I am watching Rene Ritchie videos.Adding 9to5mac and detroitborg to the list too. Still like mkbhd though.... ijustine how ah ? Hahaa
Is this a problem? I never encountered any slow down. My work phone is a Note 10. Do normal things also slow down![]()
iJustine.Adding 9to5mac and detroitborg to the list too. Still like mkbhd though.... ijustine how ah ? Hahaa
iJustine? bimbotic and bias apple sheep. same league as Rene Ritchie. waste of time watching their videos. max tech was previously quite ok and unbiased but recent months when I was max tech video it's almost as if I am watching Rene Ritchie videos.
Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 8 using GAGT
I don’t think he is unbiased. His videos get more views when he give negative reviews on apple productsKeep a good lookout for Unbox Therapy. Lew is the man behind iPhone 6's bendgate. He will likely be the 1st youtuber to report any flaw on the iPhone 12, if any. He's blacklisted by Apple, so you'll be certain that his reviews on Apple products are unbiased. His company pays Apple products in full to review them.
Lew is one of the biggest shills of them all.
iJustine.
she almost always overhyped type.
but she's always very positive on the product.
guess maybe she's afraid of not getting review units in the future.
but she does post reviews using the product.
Also must added Flossy Carter, for his white shoes and the price is god damn high.
Not to forget MrMobile, Supersaf and Dave Lee too. Just avoid any local tech reviews, the standard is totally cmi, totally cannot match any of those tech reviewers stated above.
The shot the took, the B-roll, the super high definition video, the expensive equipment that they use to take those video and cut into a hands on/review.
Going back to the IP4 design was a good decision...such clean lines. I don't think there's a bad-looking Pro amongst them, just great color choices all around.
the first video music: Mayday - AppleSome links showing some iphone 12 pro and iphone 12 actual videos. If undecided which colour can click these two links.
http://xhslink.com/iKDOL
http://xhslink.com/3RGOL
http://xhslink.com/XgSOL
Eh still got everythingapplepro![]()
unbox therapy is trash.... look at the saga about the phone case he released. pure plagiarism