- Joined
- Mar 9, 2004
- Messages
- 125,322
- Reaction score
- 6,583
I thought the battery on 12 and 12pro the same.

Just had a chat with an Apple Specialist online regarding MagSafe maximum charge wattage on generic Qi Charging mode. She is damn blur. Kept saying it depends on power adapter. She also made the claim that iPhone 11 can do 20W charging with 20W USB C adapter...I just wanna know whether it's 5W or 7.5W!!!
Are these staff even trained?
May I know if most of you select 128GB or 256GB ?
as adiboy explained, if you see the video properly, the iphone is charging from 65%, thus full power i.e. 15W is not "needed"
secondly, propably also becos its iphone 11 and there isnt magsafe NFC to "recognise" as magsafe device, thus max also 7.5W
as for the android, i think the non magsafe rule applies? thus also low wattage?
correct me if i'm wrong
woah so the magnet is good enough to mount onto the car holder? means i don't have to put the black metal piece under my casing. sounds good.I stuck a magnet to my 11 PM with case and the MagSafe sticks and charges, probably at 7.5w.
For those who are already using magnet for the car mount, it will work too.
Now need the iPhone 12 to test whether it can give 15 watts in such a configuration too. If so, can buy and use whatever case we like and no need to stick to the Apple designs which are very limited
woah so the magnet is good enough to mount onto the car holder? means i don't have to put the black metal piece under my casing. sounds good.
How is the magsafe portable when you still need a charger for it to work??
has it all sold out now?
It seems I can't seem to order for pickup on fri now ; but it was available yesterday..
would there be stock if I go to the store and buy direct on fri
I thought it was everyday morningTry to refresh these few days when you can, especially Friday
Still remember for iPhone X, on launch day they restocked and released throughout the day
I thought it was everyday morning
