iPhone 12 Series

CyberTan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2018
Messages
14,876
Reaction score
4,878
Edit: | paid Less than 1.2K The person said he got from Lazmall. As of legitimate set or not. The guy only paid 1K after Citibank Voucher discount

I always go this website to check, I learned from Mobile phone dealers. All my past phones were checked: https://checkcoverage.apple.com/sg

How much did you pay? Lazada does sell legitimate sets, just make sure is from Apple on LazMall. I got my ipad pro from there as well.

Lazada did have $100 off iPhone using Citi lazada card. Then combine with $100 off $1200 voucher, total $200 discount. But doubt many can get because Citi lazada card is very unpopular.
 
Last edited:
Joined
Jun 17, 2018
Messages
326
Reaction score
1
Edit: | paid Less than 1.2K The person said he got from Lazmall. As of legitimate set or not. The guy only paid 1K after Citibank Voucher discount

I always go this website to check, I learned from Mobile phone dealers. All my past phones were checked: https://checkcoverage.apple.com/sg

iPhone 12 64GB? Today I saw on carousell 128GB going for $1270. Seller also say LazMall. But gone already
 

CyberTan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2018
Messages
14,876
Reaction score
4,878
I got the 128GB, not way I will buy 64GB variant. The guy got it on Singles’s day. You know lah! Those sellers are trying their luck.

iPhone 12 64GB? Today I saw on carousell 128GB going for $1270. Seller also say LazMall. But gone already
 
Last edited:

CyberTan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2018
Messages
14,876
Reaction score
4,878
Just saw this faster go buy quick!

jZNswO5.jpg


iPhone 12 64GB? Today I saw on carousell 128GB going for $1270. Seller also say LazMall. But gone already
 
Joined
Jun 17, 2018
Messages
326
Reaction score
1
I got the 128GB, not way I will buy 64GB variant. The guy got it at Singles’s day. You know lah! Those sellers are trying their luck.

Congrats on the good deal. Less than 1.2k is crazy for 128GB iPhone 12. No idea how he got those >$200 in discount though

Edit: iPhone 12 mini, not iPhone 12, nothing to see here folks
 

friedapple

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2008
Messages
628
Reaction score
45
Congrats on the good deal. Less than 1.2k is crazy for 128GB iPhone 12. No idea how he got those >$200 in discount though

Edit: iPhone 12 mini, not iPhone 12, nothing to see here folks

yup the street price for IP12 128gb is around 1.2k already (mobile relations selling @ 1280, carousell indiv sellers definitely can squeeze more), also see quite a few sets of IP12Pro 256gb at 1.7k now. Shall see whether to grab carousell deals or do a telco re-con.
 
Joined
Jun 17, 2018
Messages
326
Reaction score
1
Even the 12 can be bought from one of the seller around 1.2K. You just have wait for the right seller.

yup the street price for IP12 128gb is around 1.2k already (mobile relations selling @ 1280, carousell indiv sellers definitely can squeeze more), also see quite a few sets of IP12Pro 256gb at 1.7k now. Shall see whether to grab carousell deals or do a telco re-con.

I think one important thing to note is that some of these cheaper sets are often telco sets that are already activated. Some even reseal and claim that it is sealed (see mobilerelation shopee reviews). Those can easily bargain down, because once activated resale value will just keep on dropping.

Personally I like to receive my devices in sealed condition and unactivated, for peace of mind. Normally around 1250-1280 for 12 128gb.
 

CyberTan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2018
Messages
14,876
Reaction score
4,878
This is why you follow my method. Go to the website and check the warranty. If it’s activated, it will indicate the phone warranty has been activated.

Sealed part hard to know.

I think one important thing to note is that some of these cheaper sets are often telco sets that are already activated. Some even reseal and claim that it is sealed (see mobilerelation shopee reviews). Those can easily bargain down, because once activated resale value will just keep on dropping.

Personally I like to receive my devices in sealed condition and unactivated, for peace of mind. Normally around 1250-1280 for 12 128gb.
 
Last edited:

cochran

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2000
Messages
15,995
Reaction score
85
I am changing from iphone XS max to iphone 12 pro max.

Comparing both screen. The iphone 12 pro max is on the yellow side. My XS Max is white. Sian of this.

Now i have issue with 2 app. The DBS digibank SG and Mcdonald app.

I did icloud backup of my XS max and restore to the iphone 12 pro max. DBS digibank app start up and just show in full white screen....... have uninstall install. DId one re setup again. Still the same. white screen. anyone same?

As for Mac app. Have to wait for first day in the upcoming month or later...

Anyone have the same issue?

Thank you.
 

cloudseph

Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
187
Reaction score
0
My personal experience with the slightly yellower tint is that it happens every year.

Every single year when I compare the new iPhone vs old iPhone, the new iPhone display always appear more yellowish.

I personally believes the reason is just because it's a new iPhone. In a few weeks or months time, it will probably normalise.

Basically if every year's new iPhone display is yellower that the previous. Then one day the display will just become a yellow display lol :s13: :s13:
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top