iPhone 13 Series

Kopishots

Reaction score
Anyone knows how to stop videos from auto playing on safari? I tried to off the auto play function under settings but safari still auto plays

manofsorrows

Master Member
Reaction score
Or buy it within 60 days of your iPhone. Purchase AppleCare+ apple check ur iphone see got any damage bfe u can Purchase AppleCare+. i just bought also. with u Purchase iphone & AppleCare+ on same day no need to check ur iphone. (take note)
Or go to Alab for 10% discount.

Asus80

Reaction score
You meant if we bring iphone to apple store to purchase Applecare+ they will check our phone? Then better buy online lor
You can purchase Applecare online within 60 days of purchase. If you purchase online, you'll be required to put your iPhone through some "remote diagnostic" test. Assuming your display and touch are still alright

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
@manofsorrows , u mean applecare+ bought from alabs can be serviced under official apple stores in orchard/mbs/jewel ?

i tot it's like qcd, buy from them , only can service at qcd....
No lar, Apple care can service at Apple Genius Bar direct. No need go back ALab or BLab etc. Even if Applecare purchase from Challenger, u have to go back Apple Genius Bar.. Can't be Challenger got stocks to exchange or even repair for you.

stupidog

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No lar, Apple care can service at Apple Genius Bar direct. No need go back ALab or BLab etc. Even if Applecare purchase from Challenger, u have to go back Apple Genius Bar.. Can't be Challenger got stocks to exchange or even repair for you.
but Alabs is an authorised service ctr for apple wor...

stupidog

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Will u choose Alabs over Apple Genius Bar? Of course Apple direct Genius bar better mah.
to be honest, i never been to service centre in my life before lol

or

the phones that i have owned before, never been to service ctr before.

no chance cos i change phones too fast, b4 they got issue i already buy new model liao

so pardon me for being ignorant about service ctrs haha

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
to be honest, i never been to service centre in my life before lol

or

the phones that i have owned before, never been to service ctr before.

no chance cos i change phones too fast, b4 they got issue i already buy new model liao

so pardon me for being ignorant about service ctrs haha
Oh ya. For your style, I dun think u need Apple care. Unless u wanna to keep one Android and one iOS device, best of both world which many people are doing.

stupidog

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh ya. For your style, I dun think u need Apple care. Unless u wanna to keep one Android and one iOS device, best of both world which many people are doing.
i bot it for extra insurance for using the phone naked nia.

nah i gave up on androids.

2020, i bot S21U, fold 2, tab s7 and 2 x tab A7 for cctv monitoring purposes...

the cctv app sucks on android, but no issue on ios.

so i replaced all the tablets with ipad pros and ipad air just for this purpose.

use until now the app is fine and never hang or crash b4.

so i think i will keep on using ios , macs for now.

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i bot it for extra insurance for using the phone naked nia.

nah i gave up on androids.

2020, i bot S21U, fold 2, tab s7 and 2 x tab A7 for cctv monitoring purposes...

the cctv app sucks on android, but no issue on ios.

so i replaced all the tablets with ipad pros and ipad air just for this purpose.

use until now the app is fine and never hang or crash b4.

so i think i will keep on using ios , macs for now.
Samsung got new events I think next week.. haha.. Dunno your nick will appear in that thread or not.. :ROFLMAO:

But seriously, although iDevices might feel boring at times, it's still more polish in terms of hardware plus software. So, I do used both Andriod and iPhone together, mostly iPhone 13PM now as main. Then also I migrate all my 2FA to iOS 15 inbuilt Authenticator (Inside Settings, Password), I have to use iPhone as main. Good thing is iPad can also retrieve those authentication code.

manofsorrows

Master Member
Reaction score
@manofsorrows , u mean applecare+ bought from alabs can be serviced under official apple stores in orchard/mbs/jewel ?

i tot it's like qcd, buy from them , only can service at qcd....
Yes can! kio the discount from them and repair direct with apple (if needed)
and still can get capitaland points from plaza sing if you buy the apple care from Alab. lol

LIN_JOEL

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
AppleCare+

A.Labs 10%, Last year 15% on Pro 12 series

Shopee 15% if you get it together with your iphone, else it's $369.
Can get vouchers, coins etc to lower the price, I got mine between $34x.
But it may took up to 7 days to get activated and got one review says it took 2.5 weeks after chasing a few times..
I'm bought my Phone from Lazada and waiting for my AC+ from Shopee to get activated too, never ask me to run any disgnose test so far.

Asus80

Reaction score
AppleCare+

A.Labs 10%, Last year 15% on Pro 12 series

Shopee 15% if you get it together with your iphone, else it's $369.
Can get vouchers, coins etc to lower the price, I got mine between $34x.
But it may took up to 7 days to get activated and got one review says it took 2.5 weeks after chasing a few times..
I'm bought my Phone from Lazada and waiting for my AC+ from Shopee to get activated too, never ask me to run any disgnose test so far.
mine ask me to run disgnose test 1st den can purchase Applecare+ Lol...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.