iPhone 13 Series

i_am_fatimah

Master Member
Reaction score
m1 is getting bad, starfug is sh1t. some basements totally no signal whereas singtel or starfug can get full bar and super high 4g speed :s22:

best still goes to singtel

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My phone setting is permanent 4G because the 5G coverage not covered entire Island. switch to Auto mean the phone system will choose which line suitable use. 5G on mean permanent network on 5G is not a good idea unless you always working in town area.

I'm on Singtel on my 13 Pro Max and 5G is shown at least 80% of the time, even in my own home. M1 5G on my M1 iPad Pro and after switching to 5G SA, 5G is almost non-existent so on 4G most of the time.

waterballoon

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any advise pls..

5G ON = force permanent 5G
5G Auto = Let iOS decide (dunno how) if the area you at can use 5G at a rate that doesn't burn through your battery. If okay , you get 5G. If not okay, you down to 4G.
5G OFF = No 5G, permanent 4G

I just set to 5G Auto as per default settings. I am tempted to go for 5G ON, maybe will try that tomorrow cos I realise my office toilet will make the phone go to 4G for some reason.

Surrealz

Reaction score
Anybody have massive heating issues with local banking apps on their iPhone 13 Pro ? On iOS 15.5

Whenever I open the damn UOB app, my phone heats up like crazy within just a few minutes! Now I don’t even dare to use the app anymore. Don’t seem to have such a drastic issue with the rest of the local banking apps.

already tried deleting and re-stalling the app but problem persists. Same issue with previous versions of iOS

anyone got a solution for this ?

crystalnox

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anybody have massive heating issues with local banking apps on their iPhone 13 Pro ? On iOS 15.5

Whenever I open the damn UOB app, my phone heats up like crazy within just a few minutes! Now I don’t even dare to use the app anymore. Don’t seem to have such a drastic issue with the rest of the local banking apps.

already tried deleting and re-stalling the app but problem persists. Same issue with previous versions of iOS

anyone got a solution for this ?
No solution, but if you really need to use the UOB for an extended amount of time, turn on power saving mode on the phone. Helps with keeping the heat down.

Whizdom

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can i check.
i intending to get malaysia number sim card for malaysia usage.
lets say if i keep swapping my sim card from SG SIMCARD and MSIA Simcard vice versa.
will my whatsapp message all be gone since im also changing to the malaysia number too

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.