iPhone 18Pro/Pro Max Discussions

What colors did you choose for 18 pro?

  • Burgundy

    Votes: 39 39.8%
  • Glacier

    Votes: 25 25.5%
  • Black

    Votes: 24 24.5%
  • Silver

    Votes: 10 10.2%

  • Total voters
    98

twosix

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2000
Messages
30,225
Reaction score
9,004
Feeling Blues liao, blue is coming on Sept 9 ~
Hmm...

Screenshot-20260829-153702-Google.png
 

Rubick

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2011
Messages
34,940
Reaction score
2,321
gonna get the cherry red!
Already hooted a bose plum color to go with it 🤣
 

Rubick

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2011
Messages
34,940
Reaction score
2,321
i also think it is nice, but seems like it is faked. if silver looks too much like the macbooks, mac mini, ipad... haha.
This year should be cherry red n sky blue. 2 colors, if fake means I Tio scammed hoot the plum earbuds for nth 😅
 
Joined
Jun 22, 2026
Messages
119
Reaction score
38
Currently running 15 Pro and the continued lack of actual innovation still disappoints me. For casual user like me, don't think I'll find much difference between my old phone and 18 Pro besides physical changes
 

twosix

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2000
Messages
30,225
Reaction score
9,004
Apple’s A20 Pro Front Side Die Shot Shows New Record For GPU Core Count To Deliver Better Graphics Performance, New Packaging Allows For Increased Memory Bus Width

https://wccftech.com/apple-a20-pro-die-shot-record-gpu-cores-wider-memory-bus/
such power but seriosuly handicapped by ios. just look at macbook neo, the chip can do a lot more. at least allow multitasking or multi-windows. Ultra should have multi-windows support, but what about the slab phones?
 

Habrosus

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2005
Messages
29,121
Reaction score
13,164
Been the case since the 12 series, incremental updates.
I could tahan 12 until 17. That's why now hesitate on 18PM other than the color, and especially with eyeing the Ultra plus targeting Air2.

such power but seriosuly handicapped by ios. just look at macbook neo, the chip can do a lot more. at least allow multitasking or multi-windows. Ultra should have multi-windows support, but what about the slab phones?
From what I was told, the Neo is like an entry level MacBook, with iPad chip. For me to play play. Want better specs would have gone for Air or Pro. Cheap cheap can play first.
 

froztheart

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2012
Messages
9,537
Reaction score
4,141
I could tahan 12 until 17. That's why now hesitate on 18PM other than the color, and especially with eyeing the Ultra plus targeting Air2.


From what I was told, the Neo is like an entry level MacBook, with iPad chip. For me to play play. Want better specs would have gone for Air or Pro. Cheap cheap can play first.
Yes, I've been spacing out my upgrades too. If the colours is what it is - Red & Blue, then hoot. Otherwise, I'm good with my 16PM plus AC+.
Waiting out on the Air 2 too. :o
 

argentinafa

Master Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2003
Messages
3,118
Reaction score
501
I could tahan 12 until 17. That's why now hesitate on 18PM other than the color, and especially with eyeing the Ultra plus targeting Air2.


From what I was told, the Neo is like an entry level MacBook, with iPad chip. For me to play play. Want better specs would have gone for Air or Pro. Cheap cheap can play first.
You using iPhone 12 Pro Max still bro? I miss that Pacific Blue color. This year I think I will skip the slab iPhone. Going for the iPhone Ultra white.
 

argentinafa

Master Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2003
Messages
3,118
Reaction score
501
Yes, I've been spacing out my upgrades too. If the colours is what it is - Red & Blue, then hoot. Otherwise, I'm good with my 16PM plus AC+.
Waiting out on the Air 2 too. :o
16PM is a good iPhone to keep for good actually. The last titanium made iPhone. That's why AW titanium/stainless steel are priced much more than AW aluminium. Awaiting the rumoured AW S12 glossy ceramic white version. The last time ceramic white appeared on AW was S5 I think. It was gorgeous!

Unless Apple decided to U-turn on their decision and bring back Titanium material for their Pro series phone. Which I doubt so since they've gone the vapor chamber route as aluminum is the best material to dissipate heat.
 

Habrosus

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2005
Messages
29,121
Reaction score
13,164
You using iPhone 12 Pro Max still bro? I miss that Pacific Blue color. This year I think I will skip the slab iPhone. Going for the iPhone Ultra white.
Yes I'm still holding on to my 12 Pro and Pro Max, just using as spares.
 

froztheart

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2012
Messages
9,537
Reaction score
4,141
You using iPhone 12 Pro Max still bro? I miss that Pacific Blue color. This year I think I will skip the slab iPhone. Going for the iPhone Ultra white.
Yes I'm still holding on to my 12 Pro and Pro Max, just using as spares.

Same! I still have my gifted 12 Pro, loving it still working good and reliable with the size compared to current phones, it's mini!
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top