Habrosus
High Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jul 23, 2005
- Messages
- 29,121
- Reaction score
- 13,164
With a PM, I'd go with my iPad Mini.Just get a tablet and 18pm.
No need ultra liao
Don't think I want to be an

With a PM, I'd go with my iPad Mini.Just get a tablet and 18pm.
No need ultra liao
If the new mini got 120hz oled then maybe i will upgrade my mini 7 too.With a PM, I'd go with my iPad Mini.
Don't think I want to be anfor their first foldable...
More likely Sunday pre-order, if US is 12 Sep.Tonight 1am. this friday pre-order. next week use new iphone.
Me watching the live!1am tonight. Siam watching live? Haha.
Heng ah i buy macbook can go TimHorton and limIt's the "perceived brand and looks,and how they think people think of them holding a foldable apple phone".
Same logic goes to those who use macbook at Starbucks.
Meanwhile, me use a MacBook Pro at Yakun. Gets more stares*

should be close but dont think will be so high.. taking 17pm 2tb for reference, the list price in usa is usd$1999, and sgd$3099 here.if 2k reach SG around 3.5k