iPhone 18Pro/Pro Max Discussions

What colors did you choose for 18 pro?

  • Burgundy

    Votes: 38 37.3%
  • Glacier

    Votes: 27 26.5%
  • Black

    Votes: 26 25.5%
  • Silver

    Votes: 11 10.8%

  • Total voters
    102

frizee

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 5, 2006
Messages
7,859
Reaction score
1,462
Jialat this weekend MM sure long Q... Want let go my F8Ultra sure jam like mad :(
 

TheSacredSoul

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2012
Messages
1,057
Reaction score
32
Oic bro, I remember your nick, chatted with you here b4 many years ago. You're also at Android camp now haha. OnePlus 15 is a battery beast phone right? I'm also using android now - Samsung ZF8U, after I sold my 17PM one mth ago.

I thought cable to cable transfer using Smart Switch app very fast? Your files alot is it? Mine took less than 30mins to finish trf from 17PM to Fold, inclusive of WA chats backup file.

You buy from MM, I think roughly should be +$80 from RRP for the first few days from 18 Sep. Still alright markup price lar. Before MM became popular around yr2020, other handphone shops like WhyMobile, Mobile Square, RWM, j2mobile could be selling iPhone at least +$150 from RRP for the 1st few days.
Wow your memory power bro. I don't remember at all lol. Yea tbh OP15 has been serving me well. But I having iOS itch now. I seriously considered ZF8 for the form factor and also never had a fold phone before. But I really can't live with OneUI. I had experience with that during my S23U days. Not for me lol.

I really didn't know MM selling above RRP. But I just checked MM website and 18P is selling for 2168 compared to 2199 on Apple. Not sure if placeholder amount though.
 

TheSacredSoul

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2012
Messages
1,057
Reaction score
32
Anyone knows if I enable developer mode and sideload apps with dev cert, can I still access local banking apps? Or is it blocked.
 

argentinafa

Master Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2003
Messages
3,139
Reaction score
519
Ya make appt also no use de :(
Keep your F8U lar bro. I skipping slab iPhone this year. Can't untrain my mind to use back slab phones liao, keeping my F8U and getting the Duo. Interchange to use. F8U reached the pinnacle of slimness unfolded.
 

argentinafa

Master Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2003
Messages
3,139
Reaction score
519
Wow your memory power bro. I don't remember at all lol. Yea tbh OP15 has been serving me well. But I having iOS itch now. I seriously considered ZF8 for the form factor and also never had a fold phone before. But I really can't live with OneUI. I had experience with that during my S23U days. Not for me lol.

I really didn't know MM selling above RRP. But I just checked MM website and 18P is selling for 2168 compared to 2199 on Apple. Not sure if placeholder amount though.
Oh ya. Pro series should not incur jerked up price. Pro Max will incur. OneUI nice mah. Very easy for me long time iOS user to adapt.
 

frizee

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 5, 2006
Messages
7,859
Reaction score
1,462
Keep your F8U lar bro. I skipping slab iPhone this year. Can't untrain my mind to use back slab phones liao, keeping my F8U and getting the Duo. Interchange to use. F8U reached the pinnacle of slimness unfolded.
i know, at times i also take out my case lol! But no lah too troublesome and feels 'kinda heavy'.. Still got 2-3 days to consider haha see how :D

iOS 27 also nothing much :ROFLMAO:
 

limmk

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2001
Messages
44,780
Reaction score
8,500
Great sacrifice

w7nYU2T.jpeg
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top