iPhone 18Pro/Pro Max Discussions

What colors did you choose for 18 pro?

  • Burgundy

    Votes: 38 37.3%
  • Glacier

    Votes: 27 26.5%
  • Black

    Votes: 26 25.5%
  • Silver

    Votes: 11 10.8%

  • Total voters
    102

kashix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
14,433
Reaction score
4,164
Dave2D's battery test on YouTube shows a larger difference in battery life between 17 Pro Max and 18 Pro Max. I guess can see how it's like based on your own usage to see if there's at least an hour more of battery life for you.

But more importantly, Dave2D's battery test also shows that the 18 Pro doesn't quite have the same battery life as 17 Pro Max, contrary to Apple's claim. Lol
Despite how apple claim, the smaller pro battery is never fantastic one. I used 1 year for 17 Pro, I know one.
 

kEvinErd

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2008
Messages
5,783
Reaction score
468
The 手感 is amazing, really hands down, very good for 1 hand usage.
I don't know whether it's my hand small but even the smaller Pro.. it's not really a one-hand phone. So to me (or to my hands), the size advantage is not really there, but the battery disadvantage is definitely there. (I'm indifferent to the weight.)
 

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2004
Messages
13,838
Reaction score
2,284
I don't know whether it's my hand small but even the smaller Pro.. it's not really a one-hand phone. So to me (or to my hands), the size advantage is not really there, but the battery disadvantage is definitely there. (I'm indifferent to the weight.)
Then the DUO is for you liao..
 

xenotine

Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2004
Messages
172
Reaction score
34
Apple product , need someone at home to sign right ? Mine is said to be delivered on Saturday . Hmmm
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top