iPhone 18Pro/Pro Max Discussions

What colors did you choose for 18 pro?

  • Burgundy

    Votes: 39 39.8%
  • Glacier

    Votes: 25 25.5%
  • Black

    Votes: 24 24.5%
  • Silver

    Votes: 10 10.2%

  • Total voters
    98

Jirachi

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2010
Messages
55,123
Reaction score
3,176
Here bro, this year not getting Duo but got myself the 18 Pro Max (256GB) in Burgundy and Watch Ultra 4 in Natural.
Nice nice. Same hoots. Just that I need to find a way to cancel my Glacier and get the Burgundy :ROFLMAO:
 

Jirachi

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2010
Messages
55,123
Reaction score
3,176
Actually I thought the same for quite a while, decided to go Burgundy. The Glacier have 13 Pro’s Sierra Blie vibes. :ROFLMAO:
Ya. Same sentiments. The Glacier is a "repeated" colour to me because of the Sierra Blue
 

kashix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
14,402
Reaction score
4,138
Actually I thought the same for quite a while, decided to go Burgundy. The Glacier have 13 Pro’s Sierra Blie vibes. :ROFLMAO:

Nice nice. Same hoots. Just that I need to find a way to cancel my Glacier and get the Burgundy :ROFLMAO:

Ya. Same sentiments. The Glacier is a "repeated" colour to me because of the Sierra Blue

Sierra Blue colour is too legendary. I’m happy they gave us Glacier this year. Love it so much.
 

cloudystar

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
1,153
Reaction score
655
Burgundy has shades of the 14 Pro Deep Purple
Glacial is similar to 13 Pro Sierra Blue

Black is still irresistible 😍
 

cloudystar

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
1,153
Reaction score
655
for iphone duo internal screen, what type of sp is preferred? or can ignore?
I don’t think anyone should put a screen protector over the folded screen.. glass doesn’t work and any film would affect the nano textured display
 

Jirachi

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2010
Messages
55,123
Reaction score
3,176
for iphone duo internal screen, what type of sp is preferred? or can ignore?
Screen protector mostly to protect against scratches, so I don't know in what manner for your use case will it get scratched by accident.
 

Jirachi

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2010
Messages
55,123
Reaction score
3,176
I don’t think anyone should put a screen protector over the folded screen.. glass doesn’t work and any film would affect the nano textured display
If Apple can do nano-texture of the Pro Max, I don't even want the screen protectors. My eyes cannot tolerate the glare and reflection
 

kashix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
14,402
Reaction score
4,138
G9N panel on iPhone 18 Pro Max Black
GVC on iPhone Air Black :D

I have been lucky with black iPhones. I’ve got G9N on my 16 Pro as well.

The G9N appear colder, GVC warmer and that’s about it. Both display looks great and it’s all a preference thing :cool:
Apart from cooler tone, still have other differences. I won’t dwell much on this. Most importantly is everything working well.
 

kashix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
14,402
Reaction score
4,138
All screens will look good enough.
Must have confidence in Apple stringent QC haha.
If you dont side by side do comparison, likely wont notice anything also
Yes and no. If you don’t have the knowledge before hand, you can’t tell. The different panels affect the peak brightness of the screen also.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top