Rubick
High Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jun 1, 2011
- Messages
- 34,940
- Reaction score
- 2,321
Taobao case.Which case is this?
Balueus.
Packaging good and case feels solid.

Taobao case.Which case is this?
I gave in and bought the ultra 4
Still rocking my ultra 2
![]()
After a year, another colour again. Boarng for a year nia!
1st. Burgundy
2nd. Glacier
3rd. Black
4th. Sliver
5th the Rolex GREEN box.![]()
Is this unanimously agreed by EDMW?Wow
, I can read Humen brain color liking well!!
![]()
Bro, I need your help to predict tonight 4D's 1st 2nd 3rd prize number plsWow
, I can read Humen brain color liking well!!
![]()
Burgundy & Glacier!Wow
, I can read Humen brain color liking well!!
![]()
Agree burgandy is the best.. sibei class and sexy.. glacier is not bad but like more for kiddos and xmm lol..Wow
, I can read Humen brain color liking well!!
![]()
Later someone gonna tell you ‘you want me scold you is it?’Agree burgandy is the best.. sibei class and sexy.. glacier is not bad but like more for kiddos and xmm lol..
Aiya ntg to scold.. personal preference ma haha..Later someone gonna tell you ‘you want me scold you is it?’
This is like a samsung QD-oled vs LG Woled thing. Some will swear by QD oled, some will swear by Woled. In fact, both are good.G9N panel on iPhone 18 Pro Max Black
GVC on iPhone Air Black
I have been lucky with black iPhones. I’ve got G9N on my 16 Pro as well.
The G9N appear colder, GVC warmer and that’s about it. Both display looks great and it’s all a preference thing![]()
All screens will look good enough.This is like a samsung QD-oled vs LG Woled thing. Some will swear by QD oled, some will swear by Woled. In fact, both are good.
Where is @Snoweagle kor kor???