- Joined
- Dec 27, 2007
- Messages
- 14,420
- Reaction score
- 4,157
You need Dbrand Ghost Case 2.0 Burgundy to complete your set.

You need Dbrand Ghost Case 2.0 Burgundy to complete your set.
Looks quite similar to mine now leh.You need Dbrand Ghost Case 2.0 Burgundy to complete your set.
You bought wrong earpiece liao ... color mismatched leh ...
Cannot afford la sirYou bought wrong earpiece liao ... color mismatched leh ...
you need to buy this instead .
![]()
Return might have more problem(Scratches,scuffs,paint issues), overall if aesthetically no problem, I think can keep and use! Last year QC for iPhone 17 Pro series, the QC was abysmally bad.My black 18 pro max is a GH3 panel. Looks okie to me. Dun think i wanna return. Side by side compare with my 17 pro max which is G9N can't tell a diff also.
Yes keeping! The weight of the phone also okie for me. Maybe because i have been using pro max since 11... weight like nothing to me.
Wa lau. This blue who don like sia. I also wish I have this blueeeeee day
The main character today is not this watch, it’s the phone ~Wa lau. This blue who don like sia. I also wish I have this blueeeeee day
iPhones are meant to be used without case (with AC+ purchased)Funny thing is color looks chio when phone is naked but once i put the clear case it's not as nice as naked
![]()
Black is not bad, simple but fingerprints very easily.imo, this year black nice lol![]()
Which case is this?
placebo effect in full swingJust unboxed, can tell from naked eye that panel is G9N. Indeed is G9N after checking ~ Hosei, I’m keeping this! Panel uniformity is good too! Going to love this phone
Loving the Glacier Ice Blue colour!
Not placebo at all, I can really more or less see the characteristics of the panel. I saw a lot of different panels during my 17 Pro series. Please leh, you cannot see doesn’t mean others cannot. Some ppl are more sensitive and can perceive it better. Not sure what your motive is, always coming in to give sarcastic reply.placebo effect in full swing
You won’t keep one la. You will either change to 512GB or a different colour in a few months/weeks/days time. Can quote this post for future reference.Just unboxed, can tell from naked eye that panel is G9N. Indeed is G9N after checking ~ Hosei, I’m keeping this! Panel uniformity is good too! Going to love this phone
Loving the Glacier Ice Blue colour!
I not changing storage already, don’t want play the panel lottery already since I got G9N.You won’t keep one la. You will either change to 512GB or a different colour in a few months/weeks/days time. Can quote this post for future reference.