iPhone 18Pro/Pro Max Discussions

What colors did you choose for 18 pro?

  • Burgundy

    Votes: 37 38.5%
  • Glacier

    Votes: 25 26.0%
  • Black

    Votes: 24 25.0%
  • Silver

    Votes: 10 10.4%

  • Total voters
    96

kashix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
14,390
Reaction score
4,133
Kinda lol..Got some light users really use like that one tho lol..I tried before iphone air everything turned to low.. 4G single sim and low power mode.. can last 2.5 days.. everything is just effing slow lol...turned back to default 5G SA everything else default only 4-5 hours SOT..
Just charge it la, wtf, like that use got what 意义 .....
 

froztheart

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2012
Messages
9,528
Reaction score
4,135
So what... Iphone is my backup phone too. Does not mean must work it till it dies. Haha
Most are just using for calls, message and camera. Not saying work till die but using it effectively to complement your lifestyle/usage needs instead of lower power mode, 4G etc. nerfing the phone essentially. :o
 

twosix

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2000
Messages
30,209
Reaction score
8,992
Most are just using for calls, message and camera. Not saying work till die but using it effectively to complement your lifestyle/usage needs instead of lower power mode, 4G etc. nerfing the phone essentially. :o
I dun even use it for calls or messaging. But I'm using it in power savings mode most of the time. Since it is on standby. Haha.

I only play with it to get distracted off the f8. Or need to use banking apps.
 

froztheart

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2012
Messages
9,528
Reaction score
4,135
I dun even use it for calls or messaging. But I'm using it in power savings mode most of the time. Since it is on standby. Haha.

I only play with it to get distracted off the f8. Or need to use banking apps.
Different since you are using as backup phone mah, those as main phone but nerfing it, just doesn't make sense to me. :s22:
 

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Mar 9, 2004
Messages
125,310
Reaction score
6,577
The AIR doesn't make sense to me but hey it makes sense to most people can liao. I do not like to off many things just for that battery so most of the time i will try to get pro max for max battery life.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top