iPhone 18Pro/Pro Max Discussions

What colors did you choose for 18 pro?

  • Burgundy

    Votes: 38 37.6%
  • Glacier

    Votes: 27 26.7%
  • Black

    Votes: 26 25.7%
  • Silver

    Votes: 10 9.9%

  • Total voters
    101

Fellowes

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
7,345
Reaction score
2,739
C2 modem listed for different region for iPhone 18 Pro/Pro Max which is interesting under technical specifications.
 
Last edited:

luckygal

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2015
Messages
11,566
Reaction score
3,284
Does the apple website state the country the phone is made in?
 

kuma-mon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2017
Messages
10,521
Reaction score
5,236
The burgundy color looks fugly
Probably light blue and black will sell alot
 

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Mar 9, 2004
Messages
125,322
Reaction score
6,583
Learn to read. I did not say they should. I am merely asking if they do? You don't have to reply if you have a problem.

I can answer to anyone here. If you dun like my reply then too bad. No, why should they list out where is it made from? You want to know india or china right? :rolleyes:
 

luckygal

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2015
Messages
11,566
Reaction score
3,284
I can answer to anyone here. If you dun like my reply then too bad. No, why should they list out where is it made from? You want to know india or china right? :rolleyes:
Obviously you can answer to anyone. Again I did not say you can't. I said you don't have to if you have a problem. Yes no secret that I would love to know if it's made in China or India.
 

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Mar 9, 2004
Messages
125,322
Reaction score
6,583
Obviously you can answer to anyone. Again I did not say you can't. I said you don't have to if you have a problem. Yes no secret that I would love to know if it's made in China or India.
Technically for last yr model, first batch are made in china. the following up batches can be made in india and ship to diff countries. But it seems like this yr round, both China and india are making the first batch. There are some members here who used to said we are under China. So no one will know until next week when people got their hand on the iphone.
 

luckygal

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2015
Messages
11,566
Reaction score
3,284
Technically for last yr model, first batch are made in china. the following up batches can be made in india and ship to diff countries. But it seems like this yr round, both China and india are making the first batch. There are some members here who used to said we are under China. So no one will know until next week when people got their hand on the iphone.
Thank you
 

maddyrem

Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2008
Messages
374
Reaction score
134
I’m thinking of getting the iPhone duo when I am in Shanghai. Does anyone knows if the warrenty is for local or does it cover internationally. Did anyone bought their iPhone in China before. Any potential issues soft or hardware issues ?
 

|XcElLeNcE|

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2009
Messages
1,748
Reaction score
432
I’m thinking of getting the iPhone duo when I am in Shanghai. Does anyone knows if the warrenty is for local or does it cover internationally. Did anyone bought their iPhone in China before. Any potential issues soft or hardware issues ?
There might be delay of launch in China due to it being a eSIM only device and regulatory approval is required. CN model has an additional WLAN & Cellular settings which you will have to explicitly set which application to allow either network access. It does not support FaceTime Audio as well.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top