iPhone 18Pro/Pro Max Discussions

What colors did you choose for 18 pro?

  • Burgundy

    Votes: 38 37.6%
  • Glacier

    Votes: 27 26.7%
  • Black

    Votes: 26 25.7%
  • Silver

    Votes: 10 9.9%

  • Total voters
    101

Xue

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
2,166
Reaction score
27
Is it me or I think Silver looks the nicest...

And black will always show sweat/stains the most .. and any dents, dinks or scratches.. black show it very clearly
 

argentinafa

Master Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2003
Messages
3,123
Reaction score
505
Wah, the AirPods 5 anc is really good. Got 2 fans blowing at me and I don’t hear any of them at all.

if app3 is 10/10, AirPods 5 is 9/10.
Wah ap5 anc so gd ah. Can consider...since my app3 listen long liao will have ear condensation water built up
 

memoriess

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
2,035
Reaction score
74
Sorry just to check... I have Siri AI on my iphone 17 pro, but when i set up my 18 pro. theres no Siri AI. Is it that I need to wait again? haha
 

twosix

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2000
Messages
30,242
Reaction score
9,010
ap5 can’t fit inside my hole..too loose will drop
You tried? Earlier airpods will drop for me too. But ap5 u adjust here and there and can fit my ears nicely. I tried to shake it off, run a bit. No drop.

Go try it at apple store. You can jump and dance there. Haha.
 

Ayumix6

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2008
Messages
22,397
Reaction score
79,833
Gxgx to all new ip18 pro/pro max owner!! was wondering if those went down to collect at the Apple Store, did you all see the new Apple Watch 12 ceramic version at the store??
 

Tukatuz

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2020
Messages
671
Reaction score
152
I've upgraded my phone every single year, but I've hit a point where the iPhone 18 Pro/Pro Max just doesn't excite me anymore. Jialat... :eek:
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top