Ic. Ai told me have both lolMade in India is not for our market

Ic. Ai told me have both lolMade in India is not for our market
Argh I hate Apple. Why you got to poison me until I have to come back to Orchard branch again for the 2nd time today to compare these 2 colors. And to see the Ceramic S12 again.
G9P lower quality compared to G9N. More on the warm side. G9N lean towards cold tone. But G9P more easy on the eyes.I get G9P?
Your AI is wrongIc. Ai told me have both lol
Wait. This is my 17 Pro Max. Wait for my 18 Pro Max and I will check again.G9P lower quality compared to G9N. More on the warm side. G9N lean towards cold tone. But G9P more easy on the eyes.
Stress leh bro. Its like placebo effect on the mind if, after doing the test le, and found that you've got GH3 panel.GH3 the worst. Can tell with naked eye.
Is google not mine lolYour AI is wrong
Ya, these type of things don't need to know oneStress leh bro. Its like placebo effect on the mind if, after doing the test le, and found that you've got GH3 panel.
Like this, I rather not do the test and tell my mind that the display panel is very good straight out of the box.
Emerald Hill roadside lots is one option.The reason I won’t pick Orchard for pickup is because I don’t know where to temporary park
Ya lo. Screen looks good enough.Stress leh bro. Its like placebo effect on the mind if, after doing the test le, and found that you've got GH3 panel.
Like this, I rather not do the test and tell my mind that the display panel is very good straight out of the box.
Even the acclaimed better display panel also depends on luck. Some reported display uniformity issues as well. Don’t stress and overthink about it.Stress leh bro. Its like placebo effect on the mind if, after doing the test le, and found that you've got GH3 panel.
Like this, I rather not do the test and tell my mind that the display panel is very good straight out of the box.
I got poisoned by it. So beautiful. White Ceramic S12 46mm paired with Burgundy Plaid Sport Loop strap.
I last check it's 26/10 for walk-in collection. This Ceramic S12 is even hotter than 18PM walk-in collection date. Since S5. 7yrs never release Ceramic material AW liao.Woah Jin swee lei, hopefully got stock on Sunday when I go down to collect my phone![]()
![]()
Dun know. My collection date is only 5+pm later.@ragnarok95 so what panel you got?
Yah lor. Why test and worry? Dun later go return the phone because not the panel one wants.Stress leh bro. Its like placebo effect on the mind if, after doing the test le, and found that you've got GH3 panel.
Like this, I rather not do the test and tell my mind that the display panel is very good straight out of the box.
Argh I hate Apple. Why you got to poison me until I have to come back to Orchard branch again for the 2nd time today to compare these 2 colors. And to see the Ceramic S12 again.

This bro good life... 1pm still sleeping and can afford 18 pro max![]()
Bukit Panjang, helper received for me while I was sleeping at 1315hrs. No need personnel or letter to receive!
Side by side.![]()
![]()