Jirachi
Great Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jan 17, 2010
- Messages
- 55,125
- Reaction score
- 3,177
WaitYa nice sia... But, left 2tb lol…

WaitYa nice sia... But, left 2tb lol…
Yes, but at least we got red just in a darker shade.Lowk wish the burgundy is abit lighter shade
Very curious like which colors is popular in hardware zone haha
https://www.hardwarezone.com.sg/mob...gundy-sales-singapore-gain-city-apple-orchard
- Burgundy 46 percent
- Glacier 23 percent
- Black 21 percent
- Silver 10 percent
Try mobile data. That is the N1 Wireless I think.
Wah, iPhone 19 already ah
I mixed up C2 & N1. Yes this is the N1 Wireless. C2 control the 5G mobile data ~Try mobile data. That is the N1 Wireless I think.
Checked with my friend's 18 Pro yesterday and compared to my 17 Pro Max. Similar performance.
Can see very soon Qualcomm modem in iPhones are a history.
That’s the code name or internal identifierWah, iPhone 19 already ah
Model Identifier.Wah, iPhone 19 already ah
Stocks are really back! Except for BurgundyI am trying to camp for a pick up today instead of waiting for the discounted delivery order to arrive. 3am works?
Burgundy was there at 310am+ all stores but gone in 5 minutes, I saw!! Oh but only 256gbStocks are really back! Except for Burgundy
What you hooted? LOLStocks are really back! Except for Burgundy
3am? wow still have people camping at 3am...Burgundy was there at 310am+ all stores but gone in 5 minutes, I saw!! Oh but only 256gb