frizee
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- May 5, 2006
- Messages
- 7,859
- Reaction score
- 1,462
Stocks are really back! Except for Burgundy
Wah missed the boatBurgundy was there at 310am+ all stores but gone in 5 minutes, I saw!! Oh but only 256gb

Stocks are really back! Except for Burgundy
Wah missed the boatBurgundy was there at 310am+ all stores but gone in 5 minutes, I saw!! Oh but only 256gb
Maybe watch soccer or what haha i dunno3am? wow still have people camping at 3am...
Haha I’m more amazed at how Apple updates its inventory seemingly in real time…3am? wow still have people camping at 3am...
maybe US side giving directives so follow US time? lol not sure..Haha I’m more amazed at how Apple updates its inventory seemingly in real time…
ya last time i camp 6 am too lolLaunch day, stock replenished at 6-610am
Then hooting from whereSian lah itchy hand go cancel my shopee and apple orders haha
maybe US side giving directives so follow US time? lol not sure..
ya last time i camp 6 am too lol
https://www.starhub.com/microsite/apple/iphone/iphone-18-stock-availability.htmlAnyone know how stocks level in telco shops?
that's true, probably AI-drivenHaha I’m more amazed at how Apple updates its inventory seemingly in real time…
Yes very surprised.3am? wow still have people camping at 3am...
At least this year stock availability is less of an issueYes very surprised.
First day of launch the refresh was at 6am
Then sat 3am
Today Sunday also 3am
I'm also surprised people are snatching at 3am
Apple very standard one. They will only have the display unit on the official release date which is 23 October.anyone know when will the iphone duo display out at their store?
I don’t have control over my current order. IYKYKWhat you hooted? LOL
23 Octoberanyone know when will the iphone duo display out at their store?
Apple store loh, see next week can walk-in or notThen hooting from where
MBS was quite chaotic yesterday, long lines for the collectionjust back from orchard outlet after collecting my phone! no queue for collection at level 2.. but level 1 full house, all playing the phone and the watches.. sadly the apple watch ceramic version oos![]()
![]()
Because it’s that nice ~ so happy actually we have a pretty shade of blue for the Pro phone this year!I’m seeing the poll results
Cannot believe Glacier actually leading
The sample size is not even significant to begin with.I’m seeing the poll results
Cannot believe Glacier actually leading