iPhone 18Pro/Pro Max Discussions

What colors did you choose for 18 pro?

  • Burgundy

    Votes: 37 38.5%
  • Glacier

    Votes: 25 26.0%
  • Black

    Votes: 24 25.0%
  • Silver

    Votes: 10 10.4%

  • Total voters
    96

argentinafa

Master Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2003
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
495
Ya... Spend so much and need be bothered by such lottery. Then why spend so much on iPhone sia. They are meant to just use and forget :s13:

I can't be bothered, but still check so @kashix won't continue poloso me :s13:

But still good to know I strike the display lottery. If I strike the 4D tmr I will be happier :s13:
Those stack files created at your ioreg folders, there's no way to delete them right? No delete option.

So to conclude, this G9N panel can appear in any iPhone phone colors, any storage size, any Apple 3 sg stores.

Btw I prefer to turn on True Tone for iOS or Adaptive color tone for Samsung. I find the phone lighting emitting out, the transition is better when traveling on normal road and then suddenly entering dark kpe/mce tunnel. So I guess my eyes are more attuned to yellow/warmer tones.
 

Jirachi

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2010
Messages
55,120
Reaction score
3,174
Btw I prefer to turn on True Tone for iOS or Adaptive color tone for Samsung. I find the phone lighting emitting out, the transition is better when traveling on normal road and then suddenly entering dark kpe/mce tunnel. So I guess my eyes are more attuned to yellow/warmer tones.
Finally someone shares the same experience as I do 😂
 

kashix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
14,390
Reaction score
4,133
Ya... Spend so much and need be bothered by such lottery. Then why spend so much on iPhone sia. They are meant to just use and forget :s13:

I can't be bothered, but still check so @kashix won't continue poloso me :s13:

But still good to know I strike the display lottery. If I strike the 4D tmr I will be happier :s13:

Helloooo, I ask you check is for your own good! You say don’t want check, can’t be bothered, then you ownself ask me for the steps how to check the panel one horrr!
 

kashix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
14,390
Reaction score
4,133
Those stack files created at your ioreg folders, there's no way to delete them right? No delete option.

So to conclude, this G9N panel can appear in any iPhone phone colors, any storage size, any Apple 3 sg stores.

Btw I prefer to turn on True Tone for iOS or Adaptive color tone for Samsung. I find the phone lighting emitting out, the transition is better when traveling on normal road and then suddenly entering dark kpe/mce tunnel. So I guess my eyes are more attuned to yellow/warmer tones.

Connect to computer, sync then will be deleted I think. Alternatively is factory reset.
 

Rubick

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2011
Messages
34,936
Reaction score
2,318
This is a fact, I mean really depends on whether you want to know a not, I just share info, it’s good to know, if you not bothered by it then just don’t check ~ simi instill fear?
Joking la bro.
Mai so serious
 

kashix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
14,390
Reaction score
4,133


on a side note, we here complain about panel nia.
You see china side, picture kope from douyin 🤣

I know about this, I never share only. Later ppl say I fearmongering all these la. Ppl like to be ignorant and live in denial instead. Don’t need to know all these things.
 

Rubick

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2011
Messages
34,936
Reaction score
2,318
I know about this, I never share only. Later ppl say I fearmongering all these la. Ppl like to be ignorant and live in denial instead. Don’t need to know all these things.
Bro, is it yours all 顶配 already? 🤣
 

KeYoKe

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2005
Messages
38,026
Reaction score
10,122
Helloooo, I ask you check is for your own good! You say don’t want check, can’t be bothered, then you ownself ask me for the steps how to check the panel one horrr!
:s13: u keep asking me check what.... To address your curiosity, I check lor.... :s13:
 

Jirachi

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2010
Messages
55,120
Reaction score
3,174
Those stack files created at your ioreg folders, there's no way to delete them right? No delete option.

So to conclude, this G9N panel can appear in any iPhone phone colors, any storage size, any Apple 3 sg stores.

Btw I prefer to turn on True Tone for iOS or Adaptive color tone for Samsung. I find the phone lighting emitting out, the transition is better when traveling on normal road and then suddenly entering dark kpe/mce tunnel. So I guess my eyes are more attuned to yellow/warmer tones.
Can you check if your True Tone is working with the 18 Pro Max? My screen remains white even when I enabled it.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top