Jirachi
Great Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jan 17, 2010
- Messages
- 55,120
- Reaction score
- 3,174
I am in a dark room. Is it expected to white or yellow?Working for me. But I think it depends on your ambient light as well?

I am in a dark room. Is it expected to white or yellow?Working for me. But I think it depends on your ambient light as well?
‘you want me to scold you is it?’Ok la u win lor.... Later you ask me if want to kena scold ijjitttt
Thanks thanks!My iPhone 18 Pro Max with G9N, True Tone is working …
Seems like there is a bug or a problem with the G9N panel.
Ya sian. I really hate the blue lightThink will be fixed via software update ba. But mine works though....
Ya sian. I really hate the blue light
Yes. G9NYou can buy the anti blue light tempered glass, will become yellowish. What panel you have? G9N?
Later is a G9N problem how ah? return for LG? HahaI think I’m going to file a bug with Apple
See how. Just nice I am heading to Apple to collect my Mac Mini. Can get them to do a diagnostic.Later is a G9N problem how ah? return for LG? Haha
Hooting non-stop! GxgxSee how. Just nice I am heading to Apple to collect my Mac Mini. Can get them to do a diagnostic.
Maybe is send for repair lehHooting non-stop! Gxgx

M5 Pro Mac MiniMaybe is send for repair leh![]()
Ya sian. I really hate the blue light
Yes. G9N
I think I’m going to file a bug with Apple

I think I know what you mean, the true tone effect is not very pronounced on the G9N iPhone 18 Pro Max. I tried on my G9N iPhone 17 Pro Max, the effect is much more noticeable. It is working and it’s there, just that on the 18 Pro Max, it’s more subtle.M5 Pro Mac Mini
Today first day of sales
Idh 18PM bro. True Tone will turn your screen slightly yellowish depending on how dark the surrounding is. So if you're in a dark room by right it should be very warm/yellowish light, as what the other bros have shared.Can you check if your True Tone is working with the 18 Pro Max? My screen remains white even when I enabled it.
Later need G9N with a certain range of serial number then can hahaG9N panel liao... too yellow cannot, too blue also cannot. you guys hor......
Can confirm, this is the case. I just tested.Idh 18PM bro. True Tone will turn your screen slightly yellowish depending on how dark the surrounding is. So if you're in a dark room by right it should be very warm/yellowish light, as what the other bros have shared.
Maybe your 18PM G9N panel is not turning yellowish enough as compared to your previous 17PM? That's why your eyes cannot get accustomed to it?