iPhone 18Pro/Pro Max Discussions

What colors did you choose for 18 pro?

  • Burgundy

    Votes: 40 36.7%
  • Glacier

    Votes: 28 25.7%
  • Black

    Votes: 28 25.7%
  • Silver

    Votes: 13 11.9%

  • Total voters
    109

EmPtYsOuLz

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
25,294
Reaction score
1,436
Finally decided to make the move from Android to Apple and was looking at the 18 Pro Max.

Don't really need top of the line cameras but just want to get a phone with the largest possible screen size
Tried the 18PM at the store and my friend's, man it feels like a brick slab in hand

Everything else feels good except the feel in hand which doesn't feel comfortable for long term one hand use or watching videos especially if I'm using with a case.
One of the reasons I ditched the Pixel 9 pro fold (and a replacement P11F) was the weight and size and it was only 8g heavier than the 18PM.

Should I just wait for the Air 2 in Mar/April?
 

kashix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
14,478
Reaction score
4,207
Finally decided to make the move from Android to Apple and was looking at the 18 Pro Max.

Don't really need top of the line cameras but just want to get a phone with the largest possible screen size
Tried the 18PM at the store and my friend's, man it feels like a brick slab in hand

Everything else feels good except the feel in hand which doesn't feel comfortable for long term one hand use or watching videos especially if I'm using with a case.
One of the reasons I ditched the Pixel 9 pro fold (and a replacement P11F) was the weight and size and it was only 8g heavier than the 18PM.

Should I just wait for the Air 2 in Mar/April?

There’s the 18 Pro for you ~
 

argentinafa

Master Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2003
Messages
3,145
Reaction score
524
Had a small chat with @argentinafa earlier, faster paste your AR Corning Glass!
Tks alot bro for the ugreen ar corning glass sp! Thank you for teaching me how to install adguard dns on iOS too. I was quite noob on this :s22: . Previously on my F8 Ultra before I sold off that phone, it was quite straightforward to input dns.adguard-dns.com at Connections>private dns.

Now to have adfree experience on iOS for hwz and a few other apps like cna, asiaone…damn good. Previously I was bombarded by an array of ads on hwz.
 

obedwgy

Member
Joined
May 21, 2017
Messages
149
Reaction score
95
Tks alot bro for the ugreen ar corning glass sp! Thank you for teaching me how to install adguard dns on iOS too. I was quite noob on this :s22: . Previously on my F8 Ultra before I sold off that phone, it was quite straightforward to input dns.adguard-dns.com at Connections>private dns.

Now to have adfree experience on iOS for hwz and a few other apps like cna, asiaone…damn good. Previously I was bombarded by an array of ads on hwz.
isn't vpn can solve this issue? I use brave broswer too.
 

argentinafa

Master Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2003
Messages
3,145
Reaction score
524
isn't vpn can solve this issue? I use brave broswer too.
Oic. Yup I’ve heard of brave browser. I’m using safari to surf hwz. I guess I need the adguard dns to screen away ads on other news app too. Cna, asiaone all their default app also alot of ads
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top