iPhone 5S Cases Showroom

Slowx6

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2012
Messages
939
Reaction score
0
23rrdyd.jpg


idtgallery@ SLS do not have stock for AJ clear.

However spotted this Moshi case. Super nice.

all four side got cover?
 

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2008
Messages
7,576
Reaction score
347
Is there any silicon case which has exactly the same opening as PSAJ?

Other than PSAJ itself and apple official case.
 

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2008
Messages
7,576
Reaction score
347
Why nobody is interested in Apple Official iPhone 5s case? Is it because it's not clear to show off your Gold iPhone for those who have it?
 

mikeeeey

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2002
Messages
16,053
Reaction score
854
Why nobody is interested in Apple Official iPhone 5s case? Is it because it's not clear to show off your Gold iPhone for those who have it?

I really wanted to get the leather case. But thinking it would cover my gold 5s, nah. If its a white or grey 5s then i would get it without a 2nd thought
 

Aeschylus

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2008
Messages
84
Reaction score
0
Review for DNA Alloy Series (Slate)!

Delivery is real fast. Ordered on 18/9 and arrive by registered mail on 20/9! Package came in bubble wrap. Includes a solid screwdriver.

9915051933_5d5ed00df1.jpg


Slate looks like black on the website by its actually more of a navy blue. not sure if visible on photos.

9914963194_e91fd78dcc.jpg


Interior is lined by a rubber to "cushion" your phone.

9914880595_def949da15.jpg


Here are the rest of the photos! really love the looks of it! feels damn solid and it's really light!

9914963924_5e7e85f968.jpg

9914879275_94d489490d.jpg

9914959494_9cd85573ba.jpg

9914958824_cc434c3a55.jpg

9914912156_743f1d1b8f.jpg
 
Last edited:

argentinafa

Master Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2003
Messages
3,126
Reaction score
506
Review for DNA Alloy Series (Slate)!

Delivery is real fast. Ordered on 18/9 and arrive by registered mail on 20/9! Package came in bubble wrap. Includes a solid screwdriver.


Slate looks like black on the website by its actually more of a navy blue. not sure if visible on photos.



Interior is lined by a rubber to "cushion" your phone.



Here are the rest of the photos! really love the looks of it! feels damn solid and it's really light!

I can feel that it's a solid case just by looking at the pics! Only gripe I have is if only the corners are not so squarish. Kills the silhouette of the iPhone.
 

galliano

Master Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2001
Messages
4,335
Reaction score
121
I can feel that it's a solid case just by looking at the pics! Only gripe I have is if only the corners are not so squarish. Kills the silhouette of the iPhone.

Ditto. Sorry. Defeats the purpose of having an iPhone design. The casing is way overkill.
 

galliano

Master Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2001
Messages
4,335
Reaction score
121
Soft TPU Silicon Transparent Premium Cover Case for Apple iPhone 5 5g New | eBay

I'm not the seller by the way. In fact, you can sometimes find the exact design found here in Singapore's cheap pasar malam or mobile case shops.

Agree. I think the Power Support air jacket is kinda overhype. It's actually very expensive for a 'silicon' aka plastic - TPU (whatever) casing. Pasar malam sells them for $5. Can prob buy 10 different colored ones.

Oddly in Japan, Powersupport is not even popular. There are many Jap branded ultra slim casings which are damm good too.

Guys, it's just a casing. Can get imitation AJs from Sham Shui Po (Hong Kong) for bout S$12.

But I guess, iPhone owners prob wun care that much. It's the brand and feel of a AJ.

That said, i love Power Support's screen protectors. Rather good quality and feel to it.
 
Last edited:

ralliart12

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2003
Messages
8,663
Reaction score
60
Ya both are iPhone 5s because of the dual flash if u notice. The margin is bigger but the film not supported

kpZIz0P.jpg


That's the thing I don't understand, how come putting in a ring, will give it more free space/margin...

To users buying the powersupport flat bumper.

What's the difference between AJ & this?

Btw, any photos of the Gold back in the translucent black AJ? I'm undecided if I wanna get the totally clear AJ, or translucent black AJ...
 

shawn_sboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2005
Messages
11,254
Reaction score
4
That's the thing I don't understand, how come putting in a ring, will give it more free space/margin...



What's the difference between AJ & this?

Btw, any photos of the Gold back in the translucent black AJ? I'm undecided if I wanna get the totally clear AJ, or translucent black AJ...

because the camera cut out is bigger, then when you put the ring, make it feel got more margin.

the flat bumper is a bumper type of case, just that they are going to update the film that's all. haha
 

deep3lue

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2007
Messages
6,465
Reaction score
3
Agree. I think the Power Support air jacket is kinda overhype. It's actually very expensive for a 'silicon' casing. Pasar malam sells them for $5. Can prob buy 10 different colored ones.

Oddly in Japan, Powersupport is not even popular. There are many Jap branded ultra slim casings which are damm good too.

Guys, it's just a casing. Can get imitation AJs from Sham Shui Po (Hong Kong) for bout S$12.

But I guess, iPhone owners prob wun care that much. It's the brand and feel of a AJ.

That said, i love Power Support's screen protectors. Rather good quality and feel to it.

Air Jacket is not silicon material by the way..
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top