iPhone 5S Cases Showroom

chemeddy

Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2008
Messages
344
Reaction score
0
kpZIz0P.jpg


That's the thing I don't understand, how come putting in a ring, will give it more free space/margin...



What's the difference between AJ & this?

Btw, any photos of the Gold back in the translucent black AJ? I'm undecided if I wanna get the totally clear AJ, or translucent black AJ...

I think the phone with the AJ on has no back protector on. It's not like putting on the AJ suddenly increases the size of the cutout of the back protector.
 

Black_

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2010
Messages
2,339
Reaction score
33
Review for DNA Alloy Series (Slate)!

Delivery is real fast. Ordered on 18/9 and arrive by registered mail on 20/9! Package came in bubble wrap. Includes a solid screwdriver.

9915051933_5d5ed00df1.jpg


Slate looks like black on the website by its actually more of a navy blue. not sure if visible on photos.

9914963194_e91fd78dcc.jpg


Interior is lined by a rubber to "cushion" your phone.

9914880595_def949da15.jpg


Here are the rest of the photos! really love the looks of it! feels damn solid and it's really light!

9914963924_5e7e85f968.jpg

9914879275_94d489490d.jpg

9914959494_9cd85573ba.jpg

9914958824_cc434c3a55.jpg
nice bro, i just ordered a silver! i have to agree with you the included screw driver looks really solid & premium. :) BTW what does the red coloured knob on top do?
 
Last edited:

Knight_Rider

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
11,100
Reaction score
1
Agree. I think the Power Support air jacket is kinda overhype. It's actually very expensive for a 'silicon' aka plastic - TPU (whatever) casing. Pasar malam sells them for $5. Can prob buy 10 different colored ones.

Oddly in Japan, Powersupport is not even popular. There are many Jap branded ultra slim casings which are damm good too.

Guys, it's just a casing. Can get imitation AJs from Sham Shui Po (Hong Kong) for bout S$12.

But I guess, iPhone owners prob wun care that much. It's the brand and feel of a AJ.

That said, i love Power Support's screen protectors. Rather good quality and feel to it.

After using it for 3 months I use it to shoot birds. Really cost me an arm for a piece of rubber or whatever. That's why I recommend iskin. Real TPU with real drop protection.
 

Aeschylus

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2008
Messages
84
Reaction score
0
nice bro, i just ordered a silver! i have to agree with you the included screw driver looks really solid & premium. :) BTW what does the red coloured knob on top do?

it spins freely and it is to assist you when u screw in the screws.
 

GreenHorn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
18,500
Reaction score
0
Air jacket. Very thin and very loose over a short period of time and there goes your 50 bucks. Love their screen guard though.

I actually bought the AJ for the package which include the screen protector, it used to cost me $49.90 just for the SPs. The AJ cutouts is awesome, unlike many clear case which doesn't cover the top and bottom part of the phone.
 

deep3lue

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2007
Messages
6,465
Reaction score
3
Air jacket. Very thin and very loose over a short period of time and there goes your 50 bucks. Love their screen guard though.

Loose? I recently replaced my 6 months old Air Jacket (use until gao gao) but still quite tight.

Anyway don't get me wrong, I am not defending it cos I was the one who introduced it. =:p
 

sk0065

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2010
Messages
15,510
Reaction score
5,679
got gold a not ?
order from where ar?
Review for DNA Alloy Series (Slate)!

Delivery is real fast. Ordered on 18/9 and arrive by registered mail on 20/9! Package came in bubble wrap. Includes a solid screwdriver.

9915051933_5d5ed00df1.jpg


Slate looks like black on the website by its actually more of a navy blue. not sure if visible on photos.

9914963194_e91fd78dcc.jpg


Interior is lined by a rubber to "cushion" your phone.

9914880595_def949da15.jpg


Here are the rest of the photos! really love the looks of it! feels damn solid and it's really light!

9914963924_5e7e85f968.jpg

9914879275_94d489490d.jpg

9914959494_9cd85573ba.jpg

9914958824_cc434c3a55.jpg

9914912156_743f1d1b8f.jpg
 

chemeddy

Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2008
Messages
344
Reaction score
0
My two AJs (iPhone 4S, iPhone 5) have never been loose either. Tight fit throughout the time I used them. That's why I wanted to clarify if it's the bumper or the AJ.

I'm struggling to decide between the AJ and the Flat Bumper.
 

deep3lue

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2007
Messages
6,465
Reaction score
3
My two AJs (iPhone 4S, iPhone 5) have never been loose either. Tight fit throughout the time I used them. That's why I wanted to clarify if it's the bumper or the AJ.

I'm struggling to decide between the AJ and the Flat Bumper.

AJ. It feels much better to hold in the hands.
 

shawn_sboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2005
Messages
11,254
Reaction score
4
Sadly powersupport won't come out tempered glass protector.. love PS films last time alot..

asked.

"Hi Shawn,

Again, thank you for your loyalty.

We have no plan to produce glass film since we have shock-absorbing films.
This film contains a layer of high shock absorbable performance gel named OPTaGEL.
Here is test movie for your reference;

https://www.dropbox.com/s/w9j3dwz8x81h922/Drop test English.wmv?m

Best,
Maki"
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top