
Sadly powersupport won't come out tempered glass protector.. love PS films last time alot..
asked.
"Hi Shawn,
Again, thank you for your loyalty.
We have no plan to produce glass film since we have shock-absorbing films.
This film contains a layer of high shock absorbable performance gel named OPTaGEL.
Here is test movie for your reference;
https://www.dropbox.com/s/w9j3dwz8x81h922/Drop test English.wmv?m
Best,
Maki"
is a case?where can i find this case har
![]()


Sadly powersupport won't come out tempered glass protector.. love PS films last time alot..
asked.
"Hi Shawn,
Again, thank you for your loyalty.
We have no plan to produce glass film since we have shock-absorbing films.
This film contains a layer of high shock absorbable performance gel named OPTaGEL.
Here is test movie for your reference;
https://www.dropbox.com/s/w9j3dwz8x81h922/Drop test English.wmv?m
Best,
Maki"
Loose? I recently replaced my 6 months old Air Jacket (use until gao gao) but still quite tight.
Anyway don't get me wrong, I am not defending it cos I was the one who introduced it.![]()
Hahaha I have used a couple but still like iSkin TPU. Personal preference bah. Looking at this to improve signal coverage.
![]()
really? okay.. haha!
That one can improve signal coverage meh?


Gold would be the best but is too god damm expensive. 
Btw, any photos of the Gold back in the translucent black AJ? I'm undecided if I wanna get the totally clear AJ, or translucent black AJ...
Deff has got some new alu bumpers out:
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
My fav one is below:
![]()
quick qns, is it possible to buy SPIGEN ultra thin A in SG? Has any bros seen them in nubox, epicentre?