iPhone 5S Cases Showroom

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2008
Messages
7,576
Reaction score
347
Yes power support air jacket is very durable
The jacket is very nice to hold
As specially the black one
Got a rubbery feel
That means good grip
IPHONE 5 is slim
So it will slip off your large hand easily
Don't think it's thin means weak
I got a friend who dropped his IPHONE twice!
The air jacket just dent a little bit
But his IPHONE not even a scratch
I use PS AJ since IPHONE 4
I know the quality is good
I think IPHONE 5 ones are the best
In terms of design

Actually it depends oh how you drop and where you drop. Imagine you drop it face down on the either 4 corners on a rocky surface. The damage will be unimaginable.
 

Mikiberry

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2010
Messages
5,107
Reaction score
0
u are right, kinda regret getting from them..... I usually do online shopping all over the places, e.g. US, Germany, Japan, Portugal etc all these overseas online stores also nv give me these kind of crap.... can't imagine our local one like that... hai...

I think can use paypal dispute to cancel and return my funds... but damn troublesome.... sure ding dong here n there one...

Call the bank as well to withhold charges until they hear from them as well.
 

shawn_sboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2005
Messages
11,254
Reaction score
4
maki is who ah
some insider to powersupport product in SG?
can ask bro shawn to get AJ ah?

who doing MO for powersupport AJ?

Maki is power support Japan representative. Ya she give me news on which product update or any thing.

Find market place for those product ^^
 

johnsonxray

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 9, 2012
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
can anyone intro me a good TPU case? I bought speck pixelskin HD for my 5s, it doesn't seem to fit well..I can see the phone's bezel, and the phone is moving within the case, so loose, made the overall view so ugly..like a skinny man wearing L size shirt..way back in 4/4s it fits very well =[
Anyways back to the subject, is there any nice and good TPU casing around? I don't wanna spend too much on casings, just one is enough, I thought of getting the official 5s casing though, but considering its leather material, its gonna wear and tear way faster than other material, maybe a few months the casing is a goner.
Im not trying to talk big but I dont really mind spending on the original casing, because if its a good n durable n lasting, its worth the spend, rather than keep buying new casing.
Suggestions please, TPU =]
 

Aeschylus

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2008
Messages
84
Reaction score
0
How long does Aconcept to process and deliver your stuff?

Mine has been a week and my paypal was updated as processed.
They have not replied my three emails enquiring on the status...

hmm. i dont have any issues with them leh. paypal provided tracking and delivery status within the same day i ordered.

i emailed Aconcept through their website and they responded the day after.

the item came by registered mail on 20/09. i ordered on 18/09.

*shrug*
 

deep3lue

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2007
Messages
6,465
Reaction score
3
hmm. i dont have any issues with them leh. paypal provided tracking and delivery status within the same day i ordered.

i emailed Aconcept through their website and they responded the day after.

the item came by registered mail on 20/09. i ordered on 18/09.

*shrug*

Lol.. So they are selective and irregular in how they manage customer services..? Lol!

Anyway let's not talk about them anymore. I think people who dealt with them and gotten horrible services will never buy from them anymore. Those who got acceptable services from them, I guess you were lucky then.

Let's move on. Businesses who don't value customers will never sustain eventually.
 

mikeeeey

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2002
Messages
16,053
Reaction score
854
can anyone intro me a good TPU case? I bought speck pixelskin HD for my 5s, it doesn't seem to fit well..I can see the phone's bezel, and the phone is moving within the case, so loose, made the overall view so ugly..like a skinny man wearing L size shirt..way back in 4/4s it fits very well =[
Anyways back to the subject, is there any nice and good TPU casing around? I don't wanna spend too much on casings, just one is enough, I thought of getting the official 5s casing though, but considering its leather material, its gonna wear and tear way faster than other material, maybe a few months the casing is a goner.
Im not trying to talk big but I dont really mind spending on the original casing, because if its a good n durable n lasting, its worth the spend, rather than keep buying new casing.
Suggestions please, TPU =]

Can consider Spigen Ultra hybrid
 

Zoysia

Banned
Joined
Aug 30, 2013
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
0
https://www.facebook.com/LunaTikSEAsia




p071832766797-item-5160xf1x0450x0500-m.jpg



3n1TXJs.jpg



DZPdG68.jpg



7aqB3IE.jpg
 

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2005
Messages
19,945
Reaction score
1,720
Hahah!

Chill. Once bitten, twice shy. We won't recommend A concept anymore. Simple as that right.

Now with taobao shipping to Singapore directly. I have been buying a lot of my stuffs there. shipping damn cheap!!

huh got ship to sg? thought the sg site haven launch yet?
 

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2005
Messages
19,945
Reaction score
1,720
Launched..

Now they ship directly to Singapore :)

Best thing is can pay using DBS ^^ they got this option.

sea.taobao.com

but how u check out sia? cant find singapore as the country..:(

edit, nvm i found... thansk for the heads up... but roughly how long ah it takes? 2 weeks?
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top