iPhone 6/6+ Screen Protectors

poloeric_2000

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2007
Messages
57
Reaction score
0
MY ITG MAX IP6 AND IP6+ HOOT!! :D

D4F8MXq.jpg

Wow! Must be very very expensive... Since its curve and cover the enire screen....
But even I got the money... I won't buy it!
Because I still use the casing, and I think it will somehow cause some obstruction when the casing is applied!
My 2 cents
 

GeSteSoh

Master Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
3,485
Reaction score
1,011
ITG Max finally installed!

Am surprised it has no interference whatsoever with the X-Doria back casing. :)

20141021_175434_zpslirp6ir9.jpg



20141021_175349_zpsgx0vlkyq.jpg



20141021_175338_zpstzh3wpcv.jpg



20141021_175324_zpsnz7jtjio.jpg
 

|XcElLeNcE|

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2009
Messages
1,748
Reaction score
432
how is it?

Wow! Must be very very expensive... Since its curve and cover the enire screen....
But even I got the money... I won't buy it!
Because I still use the casing, and I think it will somehow cause some obstruction when the casing is applied!
My 2 cents
I bought it at $45/pcs. I won't pay $80-90 for a piece of glass. Not worth it. I've tried with SGP Neo Hybrid, Apple Leather Case, Uniq Bodycon and PSAJ all no issue with glass sp on.
 

darkbladez

Master Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2004
Messages
3,784
Reaction score
0
Sorry guys. I wont be pasting the Core Curved for the time being as I am still waiting for my Spigen Flex HD.

The Core Curved is about the same as ITG Max but the box is really nice. I got it from Japan.

Hope above clarified.
 

gohyuelun

Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2011
Messages
289
Reaction score
0
Sorry guys. I wont be pasting the Core Curved for the time being as I am still waiting for my Spigen Flex HD.

The Core Curved is about the same as ITG Max but the box is really nice. I got it from Japan.

Hope above clarified.

where u buy spigen flex
 

Kyubi

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2002
Messages
61,433
Reaction score
607
Sorry guys. I wont be pasting the Core Curved for the time being as I am still waiting for my Spigen Flex HD.

The Core Curved is about the same as ITG Max but the box is really nice. I got it from Japan.

Hope above clarified.
thick? no borders one right?
 

oric1

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2001
Messages
1,798
Reaction score
96
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top