iPhone 6/6+ Screen Protectors

whiteil

Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2008
Messages
432
Reaction score
0
Update update
Those thinking of using psaj with bse can forget it. Using the Matt rear and tried to put on psaj clear. The friction was so great between the two that I cannot even put in the case.
Not the thickness but the friction so dun even think of getting it our after u even manage to force in.
Not sure of healing shield material. Anyone using with healing shield can comment on this?? If compatible then I will switch to healing shield even it mean less protection but I do not want to waste my psaj.
If also cannot then will be letting go of mine psajs.

Tried with spigen ultra hybrid also the thickness is forcing a small gap along the edge that exposed a very small part of the aluminum body.

So far successful with aluminum bumpers and the cheapo ip5/5s leather case lookalike

Bro, the BSE that you mentioned... is it the "case optimised" version?
 

mudxblood

Master Member
Joined
Oct 6, 2014
Messages
2,579
Reaction score
0
Those who ordered from BSE and using the back protector, which one did you purchase? I cannot decide between matte and glossy. I intend to use my phone without a case and hope the back wont be slippery.
 

DarkDrag1980

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2007
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Those who ordered from BSE and using the back protector, which one did you purchase? I cannot decide between matte and glossy. I intend to use my phone without a case and hope the back wont be slippery.

Glossy means clear type if i'm not wrong.
I have bought the glossy type and awaiting for its arrival.
 

kenzone7

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2010
Messages
571
Reaction score
0
Those who ordered from BSE and using the back protector, which one did you purchase? I cannot decide between matte and glossy. I intend to use my phone without a case and hope the back wont be slippery.

If u want to have a similar feel to a naked iPhone, go with matte. I've used matte BSE on both my iPhone 5, 6 and iPad Air. Some people who handle my devices can't even tell there's a skin there. Glossy skin reflects light and is slippery. Your choice.
 

mudxblood

Master Member
Joined
Oct 6, 2014
Messages
2,579
Reaction score
0
If u want to have a similar feel to a naked iPhone, go with matte. I've used matte BSE on both my iPhone 5, 6 and iPad Air. Some people who handle my devices can't even tell there's a skin there. Glossy skin reflects light and is slippery. Your choice.

Thanks for the advice. I will go ahead with matte.
 

ChaoJiBoomz

Master Member
Joined
May 17, 2014
Messages
3,345
Reaction score
7
Those who ordered from BSE and using the back protector, which one did you purchase? I cannot decide between matte and glossy. I intend to use my phone without a case and hope the back wont be slippery.

For me front glossy, rear matte, using w/o case. Friends were impressed with the skin.
 

thenakedshades

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2013
Messages
6,671
Reaction score
98
Nope. The cutting is smaller. Healing got two side covered. Bse full is all sides while the optimize is only the back center

chey.. means like data flex matte back protector. Sian. I wish BSE can fit into psaj. So when i feel like it, i use it naked or when i don't, can just snap into psaj.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top