iPhone 6/6+ Screen Protectors

hawkz02

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 24, 2008
Messages
1,707
Reaction score
0
chey.. means like data flex matte back protector. Sian. I wish BSE can fit into psaj. So when i feel like it, i use it naked or when i don't, can just snap into psaj.

I wish also. I even attempt to force my phone in and half way through I give up. Half way in take out also issue liao. Feel like breaking the case to take out the phone.
My 4 psaj now collecting dust
 

thenakedshades

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2013
Messages
6,672
Reaction score
98
I wish also. I even attempt to force my phone in and half way through I give up. Half way in take out also issue liao. Feel like breaking the case to take out the phone.
My 4 psaj now collecting dust

HAHA your is 6 or 6+? Put on my phone to collect dust luh =:p=:p
 

|XcElLeNcE|

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2009
Messages
1,748
Reaction score
432
MY ITG MAX IP6 AND IP6+ HOOT!! :D

D4F8MXq.jpg
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top