iPhone 6/6+ Screen Protectors

ahmad0410

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2007
Messages
555
Reaction score
0
You should go back and get it replace FOC since they claim that it's Anti-Scratch.

dataflex_zps5eb05362.jpg~original

Ouh wow thanks bro didnt know its anti scratch also. Will definitely try see if can change. Will update.
 

thenakedshades

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2013
Messages
6,671
Reaction score
98
Dataflex is supposed to be the more expensive plastic liao. Plastic SPs normally cost only a few cents nia. And still can make profit when sold at 20cents. Haha.

Ya lor. A plastic flim sold at 18-28 dollars is crazy. Should at least be scratch free and all.
 

striker22

Master Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2011
Messages
2,500
Reaction score
7
I dun know how any ad can put anti-scratch, scratch resistant maybe but anti scratch is like unicorn horns.
 

jaymessofly

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2012
Messages
14,777
Reaction score
11
Don't have.
This is my very first glass sp.
last time I used spigen ultra crystal for my ip5 and it smudged a lot.
This nuglas feels solid and smooth and no fingerprints.

Got pictures? And how's the coverage?
Price?
 

thenakedshades

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2013
Messages
6,671
Reaction score
98
Don't have.
This is my very first glass sp.
last time I used spigen ultra crystal for my ip5 and it smudged a lot.
This nuglas feels solid and smooth and no fingerprints.

Even when your fingers are sweaty? Like not dry. If you know what I mean? Idk how to explain.

My nanotech will have no fingerprint if my fingers are dry
but when it's sweaty or abit oily then have.
 

jaymessofly

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2012
Messages
14,777
Reaction score
11
I guess it's when your fingers are oily. That's what he's trying to say? Haha.

Like how our fingers are cleaner at night, less oil etc, as compared to in the day when we're out and our fingers come into contact with a lot of dirt etc.
 

arcturuz

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2001
Messages
99,527
Reaction score
12,790
Got pictures? And how's the coverage?
Price?

Even when your fingers are sweaty? Like not dry. If you know what I mean? Idk how to explain.

My nanotech will have no fingerprint if my fingers are dry
but when it's sweaty or abit oily then have.

$16.90 for ip6+

fingerprint wise is the original apple glass, sometime got smudge sometime no smudge

xbffzsj.jpg


LwnnEYU.jpg
 

frizee

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 5, 2006
Messages
7,860
Reaction score
1,463
from Healing Shield, arrived liao so decided to remove the Xtreme Guard.

think i suck at dry application this round, haha... guys any idea if the bubbles will be gone? I miss my 3 day old Xtreme Guard already :(

Healing Shield has better side coverage though. Xtreme Guard is the below one.

owAY4Gq.jpg
7pBoJVb.jpg
 
Last edited:

hawkz02

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 24, 2008
Messages
1,707
Reaction score
0
I think he means it's fingerprint resistant but not oil resistant. =:p

I know what he trying to say but how we leave fingerprint.
If you all know then answer is out. We can never leave any print without sweat or oil. So dry of course nothing.
Like we go for thumb print we need external ink to assist ma.
 

arcturuz

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2001
Messages
99,527
Reaction score
12,790

jaymessofly

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2012
Messages
14,777
Reaction score
11
http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/iphone-chat-room-240/iphone-6-6-screen-protectors-4817243-87.html

#1291 got link

Application wise quite easy, my first attempt slight unaligned at the home button but i managed to lift it up to realign properly, i followed the video at #1301 from the same link above as a guide to apply

Coverage looks good leh. But I'm not a fan of the straight horse shoe design. If must horse shoe, I rather go for rounded horse shoe. Haha.

Any micro bubbling at the sides? Since I see yours the coverage extends beyond the display eh.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top