
Glad iPhone7 got problems reported...dampen the flippers sellers more...
although hopefully it's really only affecting small numbers and we can get replacement without fuss.
Glad iPhone7 got problems reported...dampen the flippers sellers more...
although hopefully it's really only affecting small numbers and we can get replacement without fuss.
can't you hear it... it's called courage
Do you guys have hissing sound when playing back video that u recorded using ip7?
I don't think so. Cuz from the teardown shown on YouTube, the speaker is a normal speaker with just 2 mesh to keep water out.Never hear any hissing sound, but I did hear some internal components moving when record underwater.
Looks like a feature Apple Watch 2 has that pumps water out from the speaker?
Never hear any hissing sound, but I did hear some internal components moving when record underwater.
Looks like a feature Apple Watch 2 has that pumps water out from the speaker?

Never hear any hissing sound, but I did hear some internal components moving when record underwater.
Looks like a feature Apple Watch 2 has that pumps water out from the speaker?
got wat free app to test?![]()
Any benchmark apps. Geekbench/antutu/firestrike

I don't think so. Cuz from the teardown shown on YouTube, the speaker is a normal speaker with just 2 mesh to keep water out.
Sinkies never learn their lesson. This what you get by being Kiasu. My recon date is always around the Nov-Dec period. Let all the kiasu be guinea pig for first batch.
what problem u have?ya sia.. my 6s and 6s plus I bought when launch, then my 6s plus got so many problem.
now learn lesson already, don't buy during launch day.